18

Harry's POV

I look at her with an emotionless face and say:
-I didn't hear my phone.

Don't get me wrong, I hate her, but she wants to get laid and I wanted to get laid.

And I wouldn't mind if she left me. I have all the girls wrapped around my finger.

Well, except Emma.

Damn, that girl is so stubborn, it drives me crazy.

But she has a past and I'm so curious to know about it.

It's funny that the girl that it's supposed to be with me, it's the one that doesn't like me.

I mean I was a bit of a dickhead, but-

-Hazza, did you hear me?-I hear Britney's squeaky and annoying voice, the voice that you can't compare with Emma's soft one.

What the fuck am I talking about?!

-No, I didn't hear you, Britney, I want to listen to the teacher-I lie and look at the teacher, pretending to listen to him, but in reality, I was thinking about Emma.

I just don't know why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

It's 12:50 and I kiss Chester's forehead, and get out of house, and head to the University.

I really want Harry to fight for this, but he doesn't care and now I have to do all the work.

I really think that he's bipolar or something.

One time he's an ass then he's sweet. For fuck's sake.

I arrive at the University and go to my locker.

Madison and Emily aren't here. They only had classes at the morning.

As I was making my way to the classroom, I bump into someone:
-Fuck Liam, watch where you're going, are you okay Emma?-I hear Louis voice.

I look at him and nod, smiling:
-I'm sorry, my friend is little bit blind sometimes-he says and points to the boy that I bumped into. He has brown hair and brown eyes:
-Oh, it's okay don't worry
-As an apology, we are going to walk you to classroom, how about that-the boy, Liam, says and I nod.

Halfway through the walk there, Louis screams:
-LADS, COME HERE, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Two boys start walking with us and when I look better at one of the boys I see... Harry.

The other one has brown eyes and black hair, I look at his arm and see an anchor. Oh, it's, what's his name, Zen? No no no no, it's... ZAYN, yeah, Zayn.

We all make our way to my classroom and when we get there, they all leave, well, all...

Except Harry.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but I didn't have time for more, I'll try to write more in a few minutes!

I hope you enjoy!

I love you all my loves!
BAAAAAI💞💞💞