41

Tuesday, 3:41PM

I am so tired of just being in bed, I have tried to get out, persuaded Harry to just let me walk around a little bit countless of times.

I'm starting to feel hungry, finally.

Harry enters the room and lays next to me:
-Harry, I'm hungry
-Are you sure?
-Yeah, my stomach is grumbling a lot-I say and he nods.

He gets out of bed and before he goes to the kitchen he says:
-I'm going to the bathroom first, do not get out of bed-he says while making his way to the bathroom
-Yeah, I know
-I'm going in the bathroom-he says and enters the bathroom.

I already know what's coming.

He's going to go inside, put his head outside twice, and then actually go to the bathroom.

He enters the bathroom.

Puts his head out.

I smile at him and wave, making him put his head inside.

Some seconds pass and he puts his head out again and I roll my eyes.

He then actually goes inside and closes the door.

Fucking finally.

I get up from the bed and go to the kitchen.

I go over to the sink and start washing the dishes that were in there.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around my waist:
-I told you to stay in bed-he whispers in my ear
-I know, I heard it
-Doesn't look like.

He turns off the water and before I could protest, he turns me around and throws me over his shoulder:
-Harry, put me down!-I say while hitting his butt and back.

He puts me on the bed again and I cross my arms:
-Baby, I just want you to get better
-I just want to walk, my legs are starting to get numb from the amount of time I've been here-I say with a pout.

Harry chuckles and sits next to me:
-What if we do this, I'll let you walk, but you can't do anything, like cleaning, washing or shits like that, okay?
-Okay-I agreed with a smile.

We both get up from the bed and we go to the kitchen.

I sit on the counter while Harry stands next to me, preparing something for me to eat:
-Are you sure you don't want help?-I ask and he glares at me.

I shrug and sit there watching him:
-What are you making today, Chef Styles?
-I'm making a super delicious chicken soup for my sick girlfriend
-Sounds delicious, your girlfriend must be very lucky-I say and he shakes his head with a smile.

I hear a knock on the door and I quickly make my way to it and open the door, revealing all of my friends.

Madison, Niall, Emily, Zayn, Liam, Claire, Louis.

Wait, is Liam single?

-Hi guys!-I say with a small smile

I step aside so they can enter the house and we all make our way to the kitchen.

I sit on the place I was sitting before while the others sit at the table.

Harry comes up to me and stands between my legs, his back to me, so I start gently playing with his curls.

It's kinda funny to watch his curls, if you gently pull a curl and then let it go, the curl will bounce to it's previous place and I don't know why I think it's so funny to watch that.

I have a problem.

-Are you feeling better, Emma?-Claire asks with a friendly smile
-Yeah, I'm still not 100% okay, but I'm like 87% okay, so I think that that's good-I ramble and she nods.

We all start talking to each other and they tell me funny things that happened today.

Apparently, Britney was caught making out with a boy in the middle of the class.

Suddenly I hear a 'ding' sound and see Harry checking the soup.

He takes out a bowl, a spoon, puts some soup on the bowl and gives it to me.

-Then this boy in my class was flirting with a girl and she just said "bitch, I have a boyfriend" and he immediately stopped talking and apologized-Emily says and we laugh
-These teenagers and their hormones-I laugh and only the boys look at me.

Did I say something wrong?

-What?
-Well, girls are worse than the boys! Especially on their periods-Louis says and the other boys nod
-Well it's not our fault, imagine your penis constantly bleeding for a whole week, and having these cramps but then always be hungry. It's not our fault, when we are on our period our hormones are like, flying everywhere-I say and the girls nod.

Before Harry could talk I smack the back of his head and he immediately shuts up.

Harry's phone starts ringing and he excuses himself and leaves.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, but I think the drama is almost starting!

I hope you're enjoying!
Pls vote and comment!💘

I love you all my loves!
BAAAII💞💞💞