14

Emma's POV

With Harry sleeping here tonight, I'll have to set up the couch for him.

Oh fuck, he's a guest, he should sleep on the bed.

I hop off of the counter and go to the living room, Harry following me.

I take some blankets out of a closet that I have in there and put them on the couch:
-Okay, so I'm not gonna sleep right now, but if you want to sleep, my room is the first door on the left-I say, pointing at the stairs.

He looks at me with a confused look:
-You're not going to sleep on the couch, are you?-He asks and I nod
-Yes, you're a guest, an-
-That doesn't mean shit, it's your house, I'll sleep on the couch-he says and sits on the couch, and then I remember.

He doesn't have a fucking pyjama.

I think I might have tons of hoodies and sweatpants that I stole from my brother.

Don't judge me, his clothes are more comfortable than mine.

I quietly go to my room, trying not to wake up Ava.

I open my closet and indeed, I have plenty of hoodies and sweatpants that belong to my brother.

I go back to the living room and give them to Harry, telling him where's the bathroom.

While he is in there, I sit on the couch and Chester immediately lays on my lap.

I turn on the TV and get really distracted while watching Miraculous, but then I remember that we still need to send our work to the teacher.

So I take my laptop, see if it's done, correct some things, I write our names, send it and put the laptop on the table again.

As I was peacefully watching TV, Harry sits next to me on the couch:
-Where did you got these clothes from?-He asks, curiously

I look at him. I don't really like to talk about my brother:
-I stole them from my brother
-You have a brother?
-Yeah, but he stopped talking to me
-May I ask why?
-He found his happiness, he has a wife and a daughter, he kinda wants to forget his past.
-And then he stopped talking to you? That's fucked up Emma, he's your brother, he should be here for you all the time-he says and I nod, getting a little bit sad.

I remember when we were kids, and we were happy even after everything that happened. But then he found a girl, his soulmate, and stopped calling me and my mom.

When we met Wendy, we really liked her, but I think she didn't like us.

A few years later I found out that he and Wendy got married, and I wasn't invited for the wedding.

When I asked him why he didn't invite me, he said that he wanted to forget the past and think about the future.

He and Wendy had a daughter, and I never met her, I think her name is Audrey, but I'm not sure.

And I understand he wanted to forget the past, but I don't know why he includes me and my mom in the past he wants to forget.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guyyyyyyys! Poor Emma💔

I hope yoy guys like it!

I love you all my loves!
BAAAI💞💞💞💞