7

He's looking at me with a stupid smirk on his face and his hand extended for me to shake.

I roll my eyes:
-You know Britney's not here, she's over there-I say and point to her, without taking my eyes off of my book.
-I know, but I don't really care-he says and I snap my head to look at him
-You don't care about your girlfriend?-I ask with raised eyebrows.

He chuckles and shakes his head, making me want to slap him:
-She's not my girlfriend, she's just like, my friend with benefits- he says and I freeze.

What the fuck? Gross...

I don't even know wich one is worse:Britney being his girlfriend or Britney being his fuck buddie.

I roll my eyes once again and start to read my book, totally ignoring him:
-Are you really mad?-he asks, and by the tone of his voice, I know he is smirking.

Jackass

I get up from the bench and go to my locker, because the bell is probably gonna ring soon, and I need to get some books from my locker.

I can hear him following me and I start imagining how good it would feel if I kicked him in the ass.

As I was taking out some books from the locker, Harry asks:
-Wait, you believe in that soulmate shit?

I don't say anything and keep doing what I have to do, and suddenly he starts laughing.

-Do you belive in unicorns too? Or in big foot? Or, or-he laughs again, and that's when I get enough.

I push him against the lockers. Yes, he may be stronger than me, but I'm strong too, and I'm not scared of him:
-I'm not scared of you Harry, and I'm not like all the bitches in this University that are drooling all over you. Yes, I believe in "that soulmate shit", and if you have problems, then you should probably go to the vet. You make fun of me again and something bad will happen-I say, furious.

-And what would that be?-He asks with cockiness laced in his voice and I smirk
-I'll kick you in the balls, Harry, and you'll have to say goodbye to all your fuck buddies-I say, move away from him, close my locker, and start making my way to my classroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------

EMMA IS A QUEEN👑✨

This is getting exciting, right guys?

I really enjoy writing this story!

I love you all my loves!
BAAAAI💞💞💞