26

I cry into his chest while he rubs my back in a soothing way:
-Emma, please tell me what happened-he says and I shake my head.

I really want to tell him, but I'm not mentally prepared yet.

If I start telling him I will break into sobs.

More than now?

My subconscious, I hate her, she's a bitch.

-Emma, one day you'll need to tell me, because it's making you upset, and sometimes, if you talk about it to someone, maybe you'll get better. You're strong Emma, I know you can do this and much more-he says and pulls away, but leaving his arms around my waist.

I look at him through my tears and nod.

He then takes my face in his hands:
-Everything is gonna be okay.

I nod again and he kisses my forehead:
-Now, what were you doing in the kitchen?-he asks and pulls away from me
-I was gonna drink some milk, because I couldn't sleep, and my dad used to do that when I was little-I say, my voice shaky.

Remembering my days with my father saddens me a lot, because I know they aren't going to happen and what hurts me the most is that I know that I won't see him again.

I won't see his joyful features again, I won't be able to play around with him again.

Because he's dead.

-Emma-Harry's voice brings me back to reality and I look up at him, seeing him with a cup of milk in his hand
-Sorry, and thank you-I say and take the cup into my hands.

Harry scratches the back of his neck while looking at me and I raise my eyebrows:
-So, I was thinking
-Oh, wow, that's amazing-I say giggling and he "glares" at me.
-This Wednesday, I'm gonna practice for the football game, and I would really like if you were there, to uh, support m-the team
-Sure, but just to let you know, that I'm not a cheerleader-I say and he laughs.

We make our ways to our rooms and before I could go to mine, Harry grabs my hand:
-If you realise that you can't sleep, you can always knock on my door, okay?-He asks and I nod.

We both go to our rooms and I lay on my bed.

But again, I can't seem to fall asleep. My last two brain cells are thinking about everything and anything, and I really want to punch them.

I get up once again and knock on Harry's door, and he immediately opens it.

We walk in, Harry lays down and I lay next to him.

I really wanna cuddle.

I nervously look at him:
-Harry
-Hm?
-C-can we cuddle, it's just that, it usually helps me to sleep, but if you don't want to it's fine beca-
-Emma, it's fine.

He moves closer to me and puts his arms around my waist, I put my head on his chest while my arms are lazily across his torso, and then, I finally fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

GUYS, DON'T BE ASHAMED OF SAYING SOMETHING, CUZ I LOVE TO READ COMMENTS!

I hope you enjoy!

I love you all my loves!
BAAAI💞💞💞