6

Fortunately, during the entire class, Harry didn't talk, but I felt him looking at me several times.

When the class finished, Madison said she wanted to show me her friend, Emily.

She was walking with me through the corridors and, suddenly, I got curious:
-Do you have a soulmate?- I ask and she smiles a little
-Yeah, his name is Niall, he's really cute
-Oh, what's your guys tattoo?
-It's a four leaf clover.

She then stopped in front of a girl, with black hair and and dark brown eyes:
-Hi Emily!-Madison greets her happily
-Hello Mady, I see that you made a friend-Emily says, laughing lightly
-Hi Emily, I'm Emma, it's a pleasure to meet you
-Oh, you don't have to be so formal, and-did you just say that you're Emma? Like, The Emma?
-Uh, yeah, what do you mean?

She widens her eyes and then smiles:
-Everybody's talking about you Emma! How you confronted Britney, and left her with no words. Usually people don't have the courage to do that!
-Oh, it was nothing- I say, and laugh

We keep talking until the bell rings, making me want to cry and punch someone.

I make my way to my classroom and Emily comes with me, because she has this class with me.

It's my first day and I already have two friends. They are really good to be around with, they radiate some kind of happy energy. It's amazing.

We sit, again, in a row that's in the middle.

The class passes painfully slow.

When it's time to go to the break, I decide to go to sit on a bench outside, to have some time alone.

Hey, don't judge me, I just really like to be alone sometimes. It's good to make me think about shits.

I take my book out of my bag and before I could start reading, I see Britney a little bit ahead from me, talking to her "friends".

As I was reading, I feel someone sitting next to me:
-I think I didn't got the chance to introduce myself, I'm Harry-the person, or Harry, says and I look at him with raised eyebrows.

-----------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOO, OMG, I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS FANFICTION, YOU CAN'T IMAGINE!

I always wanted to write in English, cuz I think it's a better way to express somethings.

I really enjoy reading your comments, so please don't forget to leave your opinion!

I love you all my loves!
BAAAAAI❤❤❤