[I] ▪ san | date night

Requested by umm_OEO

💞 Would tell you that you have a special date, but wouldn't tell you what it is

💞 "[Y/N], I have some special plans for us this evening."

💞 "And that involves doing....what?"

💞 San smiles, "It's a surprise of course."

💞 San is always full of surprises, but they're always good surprises.

💞But it never stops you from becoming nervous.

💞 San swings your laced hands back and forth.

💞 It makes you smile that he's happy.

💞 You look at his features based on his profile.

💞 His dimples, slight smile, and bright aura.

💞 He is humming a song, indicating how happy he truly is.

💞 The two of you make it to a park, where you spot a table set up with candles and dinner.

💞 "Ooo, that's pretty," you would say.

💞 "That's for us."

💞 "For us?!" You say incredulously

💞 San pulls out your chair and helps you get situated.

💞 You enjoy the meal while watching the stars pop out

💞 He focuses on you and what you have to say, not taking his eyes off of you.

💞 He asks if you like meal (which you do because it's your favorite food).

💞 "I love it almost as much as you."

💞 This compliment makes him blush and smile, his dimples making you fall head over heels for the millionth time.

💞 The way his eyes pretty much close as well when he smiles makes you smile as well.

💞 After dinner, you spot some fireflies and you start chasing after them.

💞 San finds it adorable that you go chasing after them.

💞 He quickly joins you

💞 You want to stargaze, so you lay in the grass with San

💞 San has one hand tucked under his head and the other laced with yours

💞 "Look! It's the big dipper! Is it the big dipper or little dipper? It's one of them." You point out.

💞 San thinks it's cute that you're trying to figure out constellations.

💞 "When I look out into the universe, I try to count my lucky stars so I can thank them all for you," San says.

💞 It makes you feel all fuzzy inside

💞 "How did I get so lucky to be with you on this planet? Out of all of the things in this universive, I was able to be here with you," San further says.

💞 "I love you San."

💞 "I love you more than all the stars and planets out there [Y/N]."

-------

FELT CUTE LAST NIGHT

Y'ALL THERE'S A THAI VER OF 'BABY DON'T STOP' HOW AM I JUST DISCOVERING THIS

^I wrote this by night so that's why it's all in caps