[I] ▪ mingi | sauna

You take in the freshness of the facility, where it looks like a hotel

You take in the freshness of the facility, where it looks like a hotel. You ask yourself if you accidentally walked into a hotel, but you know you didn't.

The crispness and cleanliness of the architecture and design of the sauna makes you feel in awe, knowing that you will have a great experience since you're already amazed.

"I can help who's next."

You and your boyfriend step up to check into into sauna. You receive the appropriate clothing and a towel before you separate to get ready.

Afterwards, you meet up with Mingi and walk hand in hand together, looking around to see which sauna to go into first.

"I want to go into that one. I don't think I could stand the hotter ones."

"But whichever one you end up in will make the sauna hotter, no matter the temperature. That's because you're hot, and I don't make those rules."

Mingi smirks at you, making you both blush and shake your head at him.

"Well, I'm going in this one," you firmly state and head into the sauna.

Mingi follows you, tagging along so he can be with you.

You lay down next to each other, your eyes closing instantly. You have your arms laying beside you, palms facing up. You feel Mingi lightly grab your hand, lacing his fingers through yours.

You look over, only to find Mingi staring at you, smiling.

You give him a smile back, and go back to relaxing. The two of you stay for a few minutes before you become toasty, so you head out and into the ice room to cool off.

The two of you continuously do this - hit up a sauna and then the ice room.

After you hit all of the saunas, you decide to get your book and sit in a comfy chair, with Mingi sitting next to you.

You don't get very far in your book, as Mingi tries to lay his head on your lap.

You just briefly stare at him before going back to your book.

Mingi attempts to grab your book out of your hands, but you're quicker and hold it out of reach, continuing to read.

"Hey! I thought we came here to spend time together!" Mingi pouts.

"And we have. We still are," you state simply, going back to your book while playing with Mingi's hair.

Mingi just pouts and enjoys his hair being played with, but is bored out of his mind.

He closes his eyes and tries to relax, but he wants your focus to solely be on him.

He ends up getting up and finding a sauna to go in, hoping you would follow. You just let him do his own thing, happy that Mingi won't interrupt your reading.

When Mingi realizes you won't follow, he becomes saddened and goes back to where you're sitting.

You feel someone sit in the chair, only to look over and see Mingi.

You put your bookmark in your book and tell him you'll put your book away so you can spend time with him.

He cheers, gathering looks from patrons around the two of you.

After putting your book away, Mingi grabs your face and kisses you, happy to be in your presence again. You become embarrassed, facd blushing. You bite your lip and look down while heading to a sauna.

Mingi swings your laced hands back and forth. Despite Mingi showcasing showcasing your relationship to the next level, you're happy to be spending time with him.

--------

I went to a Korean sauna today & I thought of Mingi ♡

I also went to Kung Fu Tea (a bubble tea shop that has multiple stores across the US) & there I found an event going on for L of Infinite

I also went to Kung Fu Tea (a bubble tea shop that has multiple stores across the US) & there I found an event going on for L of Infinite. That gave me the feels and now I am listening to them again. Their generation has been forgotten. Along with Infinite, B1A4, Teen Top, B.A.P, Nu'est and so on have been forgotten which saddens me :( I liked these groups in high school, back in like 2013/2014/2015.

I'm starting a Yunho fanfic as well :) it's definitely going to be a complete fluff and sweet fanfic for our baby <3

lastly, does anyone even read my authors notes? i know my one friend does and you know who you are. i also don't even know your name, like what

like, no one answers my questions lol i want to get to know y'all :( it's like I'm talking to myself. i feel like I'm talking to myself on Twitter but at least i get more response there. but then again, my a/n can be long some days, like here haha