[I] ▪ yeosang | hurt

It's been a month since the breakup

It's been a month since the breakup. A year gone down the drain.

Being with Yeosang took a toll on a you. Rather, the lack of Yeosang strained you.

You found it incredibly difficult to want to stay with him while he's always gone. You loved him, but with him being gone so much, you found it so difficult.

You couldn't handle it any longer, so you broke it off. He begged for you to stay, but nothing could make you stay.

He told you he would call you more, video chat more when he's overseas, text you as often as possible.

He expressed his love for you, and you know how much he loved you.

Yeosang still messages you once in awhile, but you don't respond. You find it so difficult to hold back from responding because you care so much about him.

You miss him. You miss his kisses, his hugs, him caressing your face while staring lovingly into your eyes.

You hope that one day he will find someone that will be able to handle his hectic work schedule.

--------

Y'all are always the sweetest to me 💖

I started obsessing over NCT oops but it's been months in the making hehe

My friend wanted me to get into them last semester & she said that I would like Lucas & I did. Then I kept watching the video Mingi/Yunho/San/Wooyoung do dance covers & I became obsessed with Baby Don't Stop & Boss (mainly Boss) & here we are~

My biases are Lucas & Taeyong. I love Taeyong's personality. He's so rude onstage but soft offstage.

Also, NU'EST will be at KCON NY, therefore I may be at KCON NY 👀 we'll see who else is playing.

I hope one day I'll be able to meet many more of my internet friends. I've met 2 & I'm only hopeful to meet more. I don't see either often though:( I literally am from the same state as one and since I go to school in DC, it's near Virgina where the other lives.