[I] ▪ san | studying

You were in the library doing schoolwork, not thinking much of it

You were in the library doing schoolwork, not thinking much of it. Since you are a college student, you had a lot of work to do. But you also have more free time, so it's easy to get distracted. But you know you need to hunker down at times in order to be successful in school and to be able to get your degree.

However, you don't get very far because a particular person plops down in front of you and peaks around your laptop.

You look up and make direct eye contact with your boyfriend San.

"I have homework to get done, San."

"C'mon, take a break."

"I just started!"

San pouts and opens his eyes wide to make him look sad. He likes to pull this act on you once and awhile and you of course fall for it completely.

"Fine, I'll finish my homework later," you grumble, packing up.

"Yay!" San claps his hands together and smiles brightly, his smile making you smile.

He has such a delightful personality that can spread easily, making anyone's day. His eyes turn to half moons when he smiles, making him the most adorable human being in the world.

"What were you thinking of doing?"

"I have no plans for us. I thought we could just do whatever. It's beautiful outside."

"Oh, so you make me stop doing homework to do...nothing?"

"This is not nothing. Figuring out what we want to do is productive. Be optimistic [Y/N]."

You sigh and grab your bag. San stands up at the same time as you and comes around the table. He links his arm with yours and tries to skip out. You don't let him though.

"Hm, would you like to grab a drink first?"

"Sure," you give him a smile and the two of you head towards a local cafe.

You pick out an Arnold Palmer (half lemonade, half iced tea) while San picks out an Americano.

He laces his fingers with yours and directs you outside. He gives you a smile, admiring your beauty.

The two of you walk along, taking in the fresh air and the beauty of the city. You don't normally look around your surroundings, as you normally have headphones in, focused on the music and getting to your destination. The warm weather makes you naturally happier as well.

The two of you end up making your way to the Han River where the two of you stop along the side and admire the view.

The silence between the two of you feels so natural and calming.

The two of you end up hanging out around the Han River for the rest of the afternoon, with trips to convenience stores to pick up snacks and drinks.

For dinner, you make ramen. At one point, San starts dancing to the music that the convenience store is playing, making you laugh and also feel embarrassed.

You admire San for always being so silly and random. You're happy you agreed to San's impromptu excursion, even though there was no true destination.

Sometimes you just need to let loose and enjoy life, not worrying about stresses like schoolwork.

--------

I'm @-ing myself in this imagine, especially in the beginning. I am a college student (like I haven't mentioned 😜) and yes I think doing your schoolwork is important. But there's so much pressure to always get high grades and to do well in school, especially if want to be successful.

Also, when writing this, I thought of how I like to sightsee lol I go to school in Washington, DC and I LOVE night monumenting and seeing the national monuments :")