[I] ▪ yunho | celebration

Your boyfriend's birthday is coming up and you know you want to do something for him this year

Your boyfriend's birthday is coming up and you know you want to do something for him this year. It's your first time celebrating his birthday with him, and that makes it even more special.

The two of you met almost a year ago when the both of you happened to be taking touristy photos at the same place. You asked him to take a photo of you and your friend. He was very flustered, as he couldn't imagine that someone so attractive as you would ask him of such a favor.

He ended up taking photos of you afterwards, using you as a model. You didn't realize, but he found that the natural light hitting you was too beautiful to not take.

Before he could never see you again, he ended up running up to you to say that he found you to be very pretty and that he wanted to show you the photos he took of you. He expressed that he's a photographer and couldn't pass up not showing you.

You ended up exchanging numbers so he could send you the photos, and from there the two of you became aquanited, then the two of you ended up dating.

You have enjoyed every moment with him, and you are so happy you ended up at the right place at the same time.

You got together with his closest friends and planned a surprise party with them.

You wanted to go back to the spot where the two of you went. You decided that all of you would have a picnic and get there before sunset so you could watch the beauty of it all.

You wrangled him in by saying that the two of you would go on a date together, but you wouldn't tell him any details.

"Why are we driving to the outskirts of the city?" Yunho asks.

"It's for our date, duh," you reply, chuckling.

"Why won't you tell me anything?" He pouts.

"It would ruin the element of surprise, silly," you smirk.

You sent the boys ahead of you to set up and to be there as a surprise factor for Yunho.

You mentally apologize to Yunho, as you know that he is expecting it to only be the two of you. But you know he'lp get over it and that you'll make it up to him.

When you get to your destination, Yunho is pleasantly surprised to find that you are at the place where the two of you met.

"Life has come full circle, eh?" He smiles.

You just lace your fingers through his, leading him up the path. Yunho grows suspicious, but he doesn't mind. As long as he's with you, he's happy.

He hums, making you smile. The two of you look at each other in the eye, smiling.

When you make it the top, you hear the boys being noisy, but it doesn't matter as soon enough, Yunho will be surprised.

Once you round the corner, they spot the two of you and yell, "Surprise!"

All of Yunho's friends run up to him and hug him while he stands in shock.

He's quite happy though, especially since you were able to pull this off.

Once his friends calm down, he turns to you and quickly pecks you on the lips.

"Surprise," you whisper.

"Thank you for this pleasant surprise of rounding my friends up."

Hongjoong lights the candles on the cake they have and all of you sing 'Happy Birthday' to Yunho. He's a smiley boy the whole time, mesmerized by the cake.

He blows out the candles, wishing for continuous happiness, especially with you and his friends.

All of you sit on blankets set out while eating snacks and cake, chattering about.

You take cute pictures of Yunho, as it's his turn to be photographed. He's quite shy about being photographed, but he opens up to it.

He's so used to photographing others, so he's not used to being in front of the camera.

As the sun starts to set, you enjoy the view and take couple pictures with Yunho.

When they are being snapped, he kisses your cheek, surprising you. You end up taking one where you have your arms wrapped around his neck, his arms around your waist, kissing with the sun setting in the background. Your leg is slightly kicked up, making a very cute photo.

"Thank you for today," Yunho says after darkness settled and the stars shone above you.

"I'm glad you had a good time. I'm sorry it wasn't the two of us though. I'll make it up to you."

"Don't apologize. I'm happy to be with some of the people that make me the happiest."

You lean into Yunho's shoulder, admiring the city.

---------

I will never get over the fact that Yunho is literally 1 day younger than me lol

I can't believe I almost share the same birthday as an idol, even down to the year.