[R] ▪ ateez | fight ver 2

Requested by bitchesbepoppin

Hopefully this one won't cause as much riot as my first version of this 💀 i lost a lot of brain cells writing this one so pls be nice to me

Hongjoong came home very late, as he was working on music. You has planned a date night, and you were disappointed that he forgot.

You had texted and called him, but he was unresponsive. He was so focused on his work that he didn't bother to look at his phone.

You had fallen asleep on the couch trying to wait for Hoongjoong. When he had come home, he saw you sleeping on the couch.

He was then immediately reminded of your date, feeling guilty.

He picked you up to carry you to bed, waking up in the process.

"Hongjoong?" You murmur.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. Let me take you to bed."

Your emotions wash over you. You immediately become fully awake.

"Let me down! You forgot about our date. It meant a lot! I called and texted you, yet you didn't answer. You're always working! I thought this would be different."

You walk away from Hongjoong, and he follows you.

"Please forgive me. I promise I'll make it up to you. I won't go to work tomorrow. I'll spend the whole day with you. Okay baby?"

You turn to look at him, seeing the guilt written across his face.

You cave, going up to him to hug him.

"Okay."

"I love you [Y/N]. You mean the world to me."

You smile, and mumble an 'I love you' into Hongjoong's chest.