Part 42: Don't Say Goodbye

Beginne am Anfang

--*--

I prepared for going to bed. I just got a text from In. He asked me for going to bed soon. He also told me that he would not come to school by tomorrow as he still need to be in hospital along the day.

I dimmed the lamp, then I prepared myself for sleeping.

It has been several minutes since I laid on the bed. But, I couldn't close my eyes. I hated In for several nights as his pervert action, but this time, I missed him so much.

I tried to close my eyes again. I tried to make my brain empty. I tried so hard.

But, suddenly, I got a call. It was In.

"In....", I called him

"Cannot sleep?", he asked me

I didn't answer him. He should know that my answer should be 'yes'.

"Turn the camera on", he asked me

Then, I turned my camera. So, I could see him. He was leaned on the sofa.

"I am okay here. So go to sleep"

"Really?"

"Put your phone in front of you and try to close your eyes"

I put my phone in front of me, then I still could see his face.

"Start to sleep", he told me

I tried to close my eyes. Then, I forgot everything. I went away that night after seeing his face.

--*--
In POV
I woke up, I needed several seconds to adjust my view and surrounding. I realized that I was in the hospital.

I saw my aunty was still lying on the bed. I hoped that she would be better soon. She was so depressed after the death of her beloved son. She took anti depressant too much, so she had to be cared in the hospital.

I had to be still here for these day as I couldn't let her alone. Her husband, my uncle I mean, was still abroad for business. He should be taking first flight to Bangkok.

I checked my phone. But, I was so disappointed as it was off. I thought that it was drained after I took video call with my boy.

Actually, it was not truly video call. We didn't talk too much. I just wanted to ensure that he could sleep well when I was away.

Fortunately, he could sleep easily after I asked to. I kept my phone in front of my eyes then I could see him fallen asleep. It was so beautiful, but in the same time I became so sad. Could I life away from him?

I smacked my head. I didn't want to destroy my mood of today by thinking about that problem.

I put my phone on charger, then I went out from that room for taking a bath.

After I got a bath, then I walked directly to the canteen as I felt so hungry. I needed so long time before I decided what should I ate for that morning.

Then, I chose beef soup with rice. I remembered my boy. I wanted to talk to him, but my phone was still off.

So suck.

--*--
I walked to the parking lot to get my car. My uncle had been arrived then I could go home.

Sun told me that he would be walking around with several friends by this evening. I teased him that he cheated on me. He ensured me to make live video. I just laughed, I told him not to.

I drove my car to the main road. Then I called him. I could reach him but he didn't pick his phone.

I tried for several times but the result was similar. So, I thought that he was away from his phone.

Then, I remembered for dinner. I turned my car aside. I queue up for steamed duck, I chose that for our dinner.

After about 40 minutes, I got that steamed duck. 2 portions. Ai Sun should like that so much.

I texted him that we would get dinner in condo. He said yes with smiled emoticon.

"Are you really busy, boy?", I asked to myself

Then, I drove again to condo. I arrived, then, I prepared for our dinner. Just that. Steamed duck, warm rice and hot tea.

No candle, no flower. I realized that I was so suck about this things.

Suddenly, my phone was ringing. I took my phone from my jacket then I saw that  it was Sun.

"Hello", I told him

"In......", he called my name. Then, he continued "Where are you, In?"

"I am in condo", I replied

"Waiting for me, na...."

"Sure. Dinner has been ready. I am waiting for you"

"In...."

"Hmmmm"

"Don't go anywhere"

"Ai Sun, are you okay? Are you crying?", I asked as his voice changed

"Nope"

"Don't lie to me"

"I will not"

"Tell me where you are, I will pick you"

"Don't need to. I am on the way for going to condo. I am taking taxi"

"So rich boy. Awaiting for your coming na....."

"See you, In"

Before I replied, he has hung his phone. Actually, I was so worrying about him. I knew he was crying when he was talking to me.

But, I tried to make my self calm. I took several long breaths. I told my self that Sun was okay as he went back by taxi.

I hold my self not to make a call to him. I didn't want to make him so rush. I walked from dining room to the door for several times when I was waiting for him.

Then, I heard that the door was opened. I saw at that side, directly. That one was Sun, still wore the uniform.

I saw that Sun's face became redened. His tears were dropping from both of his eyes.

"Ai Sun", I shouted at him

"In......", he shouted my name and run toward me.

I hug him as tight as I could when our body touched.

"Dek, what happened to you?", I asked him.

No word. He just hug me tightly. He was still crying.

--*--