Chapter 11 | A Weekend Getaway

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DYLAN! Get your fat ass away from me," Hannah's voice echoes through the games room, as she, Dylan, Liv and Nick play twister. Currently twisted into different positions on the mat and Dylan's ass in Hannah's face. The rest of us laugh as we stand by the pool table watching them as Dylan wiggles his ass in Hannah's face. "That's it, I'm out!" She shouts, detangling herself from everyone else, as she stands up and brushes herself off. "Need bleach to wash my eyes out."

Turning back to our game of pool, letting them carry on with their twister game, Aiden takes his turn. High fiving Sierra when he pots a ball. Since the guys have played before, it is only fair they're on opposite sides to even it out.

"You're so bad at this," Noah chuckles, as I fail to hit a ball and I glare at him.

"I'm sorry that we don't play this ever unlike the guy who has a games room."

He shakes his head. "Ok, come here."

We wait for Sierra to take her shot. Clearly, she's a little better at it than I am. Once she's taken it, Noah moves behind me. He places his hands on my hips as we move closer to the table, before he stands next to me. We lean down and he coaches me on how to hold it properly and where to place my hands before he covers my hands with his own and helps me shoot. As soon as it goes in, I stand and high five Noah before he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Ok, whatever, don't get too cocky he helped you," Sierra smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Ah shit going down."

Hearing Dylan curse, we turn and see him fall down, taking Liv and Nick with him. They all shout as they go down and they groan as soon as they all hit the floor in a tangled mess of limbs. Cringing at how painful that looks, we head over to help them all up.

"Did that remind anyone else of dominos?" Aiden questions making us all laugh, as we get them up. "No more twister for you guys."

Dylan stretches his back before nodding in agreement. "Sounds good."

"Ok, so I have a question. How come your parents are cool with college students invading their cabin?" Sierra questions as we help pack up the game.

"We've been up here before and we always take good care of the place. As long as we don't break anything, they're cool with it, which I'm surprised Dylan hasn't yet," Noah mentions before the doorbell rings.

"PIZZA!!" Dylan shouts, running out of the games room. We laugh, before following him out of the games room, heading to the main area of the cabin where Dylan stands at the door paying the guy. He closes the door before heading to the kitchen and soon enough we're all grabbing plates and opening up the boxes dishing out the food.

"Ok, we are not watching a scary movie," Liv immediately says as we head to the couches with our food. "Who chose?" She asks, seeing the opening credits of the movie the guys picked on the screen.

"It's not even that scary. If it gets too much, we'll turn it off," Nick reassures her, bringing her into his side. As the movie starts, we all get into it, although a few jump scares here and there make Liv jump and Hannah curses out the movie.

"I need to take a piss," Dylan quickly puts his food down before rushing out of the room.

"He's so blunt," Sierra mutters, and we chuckle in agreement.

Hannah curses again as another jump scare takes over the screen. "Seriously? How much longer before we can turn this off?"

Before we can reply, a loud crash sounds from the cabin making Liv and Hannah scream, while the rest of us are wide eyed.

"What the fuck was that?" Sierra screeches, holding onto Aiden.

Noah sighs. "It's probably Dylan. We'll make sure he didn't fall in the toilet or something, weirdly enough it isn't the first time."

Him and Aiden walk off and as soon as they do Liv turns the movie off. "That's it for the scary movies. Let's do something else, what should we..."

The lights in the cabin flicker on and off and Hannah grabs the remote as if it's a weapon, her eyes frantic as she looks around. "Oh, hell no."

"It's probably just those guys. Nick, know anything?" I look over at Nick, who shakes his head.

"Don't look at me. I'm here with you, Liv would murder me if I was in on this."

"Aiden, this isn't funny!" Sierra rolls her eyes, and the bushes rustle outside the side door, which flies open making us jump. "Ugh, idiots."

She gets up, walking to the door, and we all get up to follow her. No one is around, the pitch black night sky making it impossible to see anything, and the light that shines from the house doesn't help much either.

"AHHHHH!!!"

Three people jump out of the bushes running at us as we scream and cling to one another, but their screams soon turn to laughter as the guys come into view and we all calm down.

"You jerks!" Hannah shouts, hitting Dylan repeatedly as he complains.

"That was hilarious," Noah admits, still laughing as I push him away. "Aww, I'm sorry. We thought it would be funny." He shrugs, wrapping his arms around me and I roll my eyes.

"It is now, wasn't two minutes ago when I almost shit myself," Hannah adds, making us all laugh and head back inside. My gaze connects with the girls and immediately we know.

We are so getting them back!

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑  𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Colliding Hearts has officially reached 1K reads!!! This happened the other day and now we're at 1.2K reads! I cannot express enough how much this means to me, Colliding Hearts is my first book and my baby. I'm so glad you all are enjoying it and thank you so much for reading, the votes and all the positive comments.

2K HERE WE COME!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, please go vote and comment, if you're a silent reader don't forget to vote! I know you can emerged in the stories and forget to vote, I'm guilty of that but recently I have been making sure I vote on what I read and so should you guys.

See you next time, stay safe, love you all.

Tasha Jade <3