Chapter 12: I Promise On The River Styx

"Wait! Your the Annabeth Chase that ran off into the wind with my brother?!" I asked ecstatic.

"Yes I am Annabeth Chase-" Annabeth cut herself off. "Your Percy Jackson's little sister?" Annabeth had a mixed look of confusion and the face that says 'did you just say what I think you said?'

"Yeah, I have to live in his flipping footsteps everyone at camp compares us and glares, I actually just got there like you guessed when we saw each other last. Hey I fulfilled my promise on the River Styx!" I say the last part with a cheesy smile.

"I knew it!" Annabeth screamed.

"What did you know?" I asked.

"I knew you didn't just look like any demigod! You have Percy's sea green eyes!" Annabeth cheered.

"Wait if you ran off with Percy where is he?" I asked.

"Percy why are you being so quiet?" Annabeth asked the dude.

"I have a little sister, no you can't be my sister. That means, Oh my gods Annabeth Poseidon broke the second oath!" I guess Percy shouted letting my arm go.

"Aqua!" I heard faint screaming and a door being busted down.

"What was that?" Percy asked.

"There here we gotta go, little girl, this here is Percy Jackson your big brother, I am Annabeth Chase. I am not lying." Annabeth said grabbing my arm.

"I know I believe you, I can usually tell a liar from the truth-" she cut me off.

"Like Athena-"

"I don't know about Athena but my mom says she used to go to camp H.B. but she didn't tell me what H.B. meant. She said she could tell the liars from the honest truth." I say cutting her off mid-sentence.

"Um, sis what is your name?" Percy asked leaning down to me.

"My Aqua," I probably should of told him my entire name but I didn't feel like getting made fun of.

"Like water-"

"Aqua!" Anther loud crash cut Annabeth off and I heard stomping form down the stairs.

"Up here-" Percy put his hand on my mouth to shut me up.

"Aqua were you being chased by monsters?" Percy asked, a few uncomperhism words escaped my mouth.

"Move your hand seaweed brain!" Shouted at him.

"Sorry," Percy moved his hand.

"No those are my friends were on a quest to find Persephone glass rose a gift to Aphrodite. Hades declared war on me because Poseidon claimed me early since I'm eleven." I said.

"Aqua!" About that time Clovis knocked down the door to the room with his spear in hand and shield out, behind him stood Addison with a axe in hand.

"Hi Guys!" Clovis shot his spear at Percy's head but Percy caught it. Clovis grabbed my hand while they were confused, I grabbed his spear and he pulled me out of the house. I saw water pipes explode as we ran outside and then I stared back to see the house go up in water. Percy came walking out with Annabeth by his side is a bubble.

"Give Me MY Sister!" Percy shouted I looked at him then Clovis who stood in defensive pose.

"No! Aqua Run!" Clovis yelled at me and Addison grabbed my hand pulling me, but she the stopped when Annabeth jumped in front of her. The water was around my feet now and I saw Percy out of the water with a sword in hand.

"STOP!" I yelled my hands flew up and a barrer was formed splitting Addison and Annabeth up and Percy and Clovis. They all looked at me startled.

"Clovis, Addison meet Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase! Clovis, Addison, Friends that will help you to the end, Percy, Annabeth, Find the missing Friends!" I yelled the lines of the prophecy and Addison and Annabeth looked like they new what I was talking about. Just then my water barriers crashed to the ground taking me with it down the small hill.

The waves clashed together, I didn't realize we were this close to a body of water. I plunged in as the water form Percy's house spilled out. I hope I stay dry, it's not that bad to be in water. I felt a arm wrap around my small waist engulfing me in a embrace. We broke surface and I realized the person was Percy.

"Thanks for not killing my friends." I said to Percy as he set me down on the sand he put all the water into the ocean and he was completely dry, like me.

"Don't mention it." He smiles and I realize the others are immune to water.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask him.

"Crap! Come on hopefully there fine." We charged up the hill to see the others coughing.

"Hey Percy, uhm do you miss Tyson?" I ask.

"Tyson," Percy's words faulted as if I hit a sensitive spot.

"Sorry, sorry pretend I said nothing." I backed away and ran to Clovis. I helped Clovis up and Addison while Percy got Annabeth.

"The first two line are completed, but what about the third line?" I ask breaking the silents.

"What is the full prophecy, Aqua?" Annabeth asks taking my shoulders in her hands.

"Friends that will help you to the end, Find the missing friends, To be betrayed by the one who plans, Save the one you love the most." I copied each verse perfectly.

"The first line was completed when she chose us to help her on her quest." Addison says.

"The second line we think we completed when we found you two the lost heros and friends of Olympus." Clovis continued.

"Percy, remember how we ran to get away from quests like this?" Annabeth stood up and released me.

"Yeah?" Percy said staring into space.

"Seaweed Brain! I understand this is your guys quest in all, but we can't help you we made the world think we died, we are not ready to go back to the world of monsters." Annabeth rubbed her forehead flustered.

"Annabeth remember that night I met you in my dream?" I asked her, she turned toward us and gave me full attention.

"Yeah, we promised on the River Styx to see each other again. What does that have to do with this?" Annabeth looked deep into my eyes.

"Monsters were still coming for you, your only way of escaping the world around you is to help us or go to Camp Half- Blood. But even then you won't be safe because let's face it our reality is made of monsters. My mom died trying to save me, please don't let her death be for nothing." I begged Annabeth with realitys words.

"You talk like a child of Athena-" Annabeth whispered to herself. "Percy can I speak with you about this matter in private?" Annabeth turned to Percy who had a blank face on.

"Wha- uh sure," they walked down the hill.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked turning to them.

"Yeah, uh, are you okay?" Clovis asked.

"Yeah as good as my brother leaving because he is too scared of monsters he fought his entire life." I said sarcastically. I started fiddling with the edge of my T-shirt twisting it in my fingers.

"We will help you young demigods, but uh, what was the other part?" Percy asked Annabeth as they walked back up the small hill.

"We will help you three but we get to ask as many questions as we want. Deal?"

"Dea-" Clovis pulled my arm and Clovis, Addy, and me huddled together.

"I don't like the sound of that, sounds like a trick." Addy started the conversation.

"I agree," Clovis chimed in.

"Guys it doesn't matter if it's a trick, we don't have a choice the quest is to find them so we need their help whether it's a trick or not." I got out of the huddle and stood up straight.

"Deal," I shook Annabeth's hand.

"I want you guys all to promise on the River Styx to tell the truth."

"I promise on the River Styx." I said before my partners could stop me.

"We promise on the River Styx." Addison and Clovis looked nerves.

"Good let's start going come on Percy," Annabeth took Percy's hand and walked with us.