Chapter 5: Hanging Out With Water

"These are were all the cabins are, we separate the demigods by their godly parent, like for instance this is my cabin." Clovis said and stopped into front of a red cabin with black war strips on each side, their were swords, axes, and a few knifes on the grass and a couple kids dueling. The name Ares was about the door.

"I guessing you like fighting?" I asked confidently.

"Yeah, I'm the leader in my cabin." We walked on father in front of three main cabins bigger than the others and a littler one on the side of the marble one that read Zeus the littlest one read Hera.

"Why are these three bigger?" I asked pointing.

"These three cabins are for the big three Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon, they pledged to never have kids again with mortals, because their kids were to powerful and about twenty years ago we found out they all broke the rule before and after it was made, so they made a bigger pack that they promised to never ever have demigod children again." Clovis said.

"Okay, do you know where I have to stay?" I ask, the one that says Poseidon on it kinda looks like what I want my bedroom to look like one day.

"You will have to stay in the Hermes cabin until your godly parent claims you."

"Okay, what's that place?" I point to the activities.

"That would be the combat area," Clovis points to two kids dueling, "that's the training center where we train to the limits, and if we get hurt then we get ambrosia the stuff you drank earlier." He points to kids climbing the wall with the lava pit under it. I look up at the sky the sun will begin setting soon.

"May I wonder around on my own for a while?" I ask my eyes never leaving the sky.

"Yeah I will track you down when It's time for dinner and I show you the rest some other time." Clovis walks off and I lose sight of him and head down to the ocean. I run past the stables, past the camp, and past the woods. I sit sit down on the soft sand and stare into the distance were the sun starts to hit the water.

I watch the sun as it's pinkish red and orange hit the water exploding into color on the surface of the water. I didn't realize that a few hours had past and Clovis found me.

"Did you sit here the entire time?" He asks curious making it evident in his voice. I turned to look at him when he snapped me out of my thoughts, I turned so quickly my light brown wavy hair floated in the wind and I scratched my finger on a rock.

I turned back around and continued to play with the sand under the not realizing I cut myself.

"It's dinner time," Clovis said he looked kinda curious of something. I stood up and started walking up to him, Clovis grabbed my hand and looked at it.

"What are you doing?" I asked and tried to take my hand back, but dang he had a firm grip on it.

"Why aren't your hands wet they were just in the water?" He finally let my hand go.

"I don't know I just get wet sometimes," I shrugged my shoulders and ran to the smell of fire. Everyone got a plat of the same thing, beef, corn, potatoes, and a roll. The weird thing was that they all started lining up and tossing food in the fire.

"We drop pieces of food in the fire for our godly parent they like the smell." Clovis whispered in my ear.

"Please claim me and have, uhm, a roll" I tossed my roll into the fire and Clovis said I had to sit at the Hermes table.

"Hi!" Two girls sat on each side of me, they looked like twins they had identical faces, hazel eyes, and figures, and chestnut hair.

"Hi," I said shyly.