"Why you so worried about what I'm worried about fa ? Mind yo business" youngboy told Jania . Me and G looks at each other from the corner of our eyes , it was a "oop" type look .

"You are my business and you sure is worried about what nigga she been talking to that's ya bitch or sum ?" Jania asked getting loud .

"Nah ian nobody bitch shorty" I said hearing my accent slip again .

"Girl nobody was talking to you" jania snapped .

"But you talking bout me right ? Get used to the sound of my name rolling off yo nigga tongue cause you playing with the right bitch" I spoke putting emphasis on "bitch" and rolling my eyes , walking off . I hated when bitches tried me on fuck shit . I walked over to the table getting a bottle of water and I felt a pair of arms rap around me . I looked over my shoulder to see Quavo .

"Ain't no stopping huh ?" I asked turning around . He shook his head .

"Im one of them thirsty niggas that don't know when to stop" he spoke . I chuckled . I reached my hand out as he reached for his phone placing it in my hand . I put my number in and saved it under Nova .

"Thanks miss Nova , I'll hit you cause I'm trynnna get to know ya on some shit & that right there ain't no punch line" he said kissing my cheek leaving me there with soaked underwear . I rolled my eyes . I always knew I was pretty no cocky shit but never pull a famous nigga pretty . I didn't know too many famous niggas but I knew a few major ones such as migos and nem . I walked back over to g since I had cooled off and leaned on him . As soon as I had came back over Jania walked away . Pressed ass hoe !

"Yo nova , you ain't have to do shorty like that" Ben said chuckling causing everyone else to chuckle too . I rolled my eyes and chuckled along with them .

"You just knew you was talking true shit ha ? Cause I just can't get enough of ya" youngboy said smirking loookin good . I rolled my eyes again , they was gone be on the floor by the end of tonight !

"Leave me aloneee before your girlfriend put they paws on ya" I spoke .

"Nova ! You got an accent" g spoke . I looked over at him and nodded with a smirk .

"Aye nah listen I'm sorry bout ha . She used k being around all us , she ain't used to the competition" he smirked . I shook my head and grinned back .

"Gone head wit dat shit" joe spoke . We smacked our teeth . The stage lights cut on causing everybody to make a crowd below the stage . Youngboy came behind me and bent down to my ear .

"Quit playin wit me Nova . You gone be mine stop letting them niggas think they got a chance" he spoke sending chills down my body . I looked back and he had a straight face . I could tell he wasn't playing , but if he doing this while he got a girl who's to say it he wouldn't do it to someone else if I was his girl . I don't give niggas like this the time of day and I won't change it for him no matter how cute he was .

I turned back facing the stage .

[A/N : he signed to Quality Control now & so is Youngboy , for my story atleast]

"What up , what up , what up y'all !" Pee spoke into the mic hyping everyone up .

"I just wanted everybody to get together tonight to congratulate my nigga G tonight for signing with us the other night" he smiled signaling g to come up . He made his way to the front .

"Waddup y'all" he said smiling and waving . A few broads went dumb of course .

"Everybody give it up for em , he done came a long way and now he gone sing the song that some bought my lil nigga up" he smiled giving the stage to G .