Tenth.

The show ended and I didn't know how to feel about the results, we almost lost. I didn't want to show Jimin that I was a bit disappointed in myself, we worked hard but the other pairs were better.

"Jimin Oppa, we came last today, let's work harder for next week's performance ok?"

"Yes, we'll work hard to be in the first place."

We high fived each other and then went back to our fitting rooms where we got changed. Once I was done, I got out of the room to see Jimin standing there, waiting for me.

"There is a car waiting for us. We should get going otherwise you won't get enough sleep."

"Yeah let's go back to our dorms."

"Yoojung, let's meet tomorrow, to discuss about today's show and what we should do for next week."

"Yes do you want to come to Fantagio or should I come."

"I'll come, let's meet in the afternoon."

"Afternoon sounds good."

The car stopped in front of my dorm. It was already time to say bye to Jimin.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, good night sleep well."

"Have a good night Yoojung."

I opened the door and got out of the car.
As soon as I entered the dorm, the girls came and hugged me and we were like that for a whole minute.

"You were perfect, even if you came last, it's okay you'll be first next week, okay Yoodaeng?" Lua told me.

"Thank you so much! I promise you I'll be first!"

"You worked hard, you should get some sleep." Said Suyeon.

I listened to her because I was so tired.

The next day, I woke up feeling better than ever. I took a shower, ate my breakfast and I watched yesterday's show to see what we did and what we should improve. After some time, I got dressed in sporty clothes and went to Fantagio to meet Jimin.
He texted me saying that he was coming soon, so I was waiting for him in the building. There I met some of the Astro members, Moonbin, Eunwoo And Jinjin, we talked a bit about yesterday, they told me that they liked it, they voted for me and Jimin.
As we were talking, Jimin arrived, they said hello to each other.

"It's an honor to meet you sunbaenim." Jinjin said.

"Oh thank you, I really like your songs." Jimin told them.

"Ahh thank you so much!"

They kept complimenting each other for about 5 minutes, it was so funny to see them this shy in front of Jimin.

"It was nice meeting you, see you next time." Jimin said with a smile.

They bowed to each other and we went upstairs. There I found a room with a desk, chairs and a computer.

"Let's go there to analyse what we did."

He agreed. We sat down and I put the video of our performance. We noticed some things that could have been done better, but in the end we did a pretty good job, I didn't have to be disappointed, the audience prefered the other teams' dance routines.

« Look Yoojung, don't be disappointed about the result, we sure did small mistakes but we'll do better for the next show trust me. », Jimin told me.

« To be honnest I was sad yesterday when we received the results, but as I rewatched our performance I'm satisfied with how it came out, I think that the audience liked the others better. »