Forth.

"Then call me oppa." Taehyung told me with a big smile on his face.

I couldn't help but smile while the others were laughing at Taehyung. He was just too cute.

"Call me oppa too." Jungkook said.

I could feel that he was a little bit shy.

"Yah Jungkook wants to be called oppa." Suga pointed out laughing with Namjoon.

I was smiling, who knew BTS would want me to call them as my older brothers. Then Jin started talking.

"We should ask her if she is okay with that first, maybe she's not confortable. And this concerns mostly Jimin and her, because they are working together, what do you think Yoojung-ssi?"

I really appreciated how Jin was thoughtful. I looked at him and smiled.

"Should we speak casually?" Jimin then asked me offering his hand.

I looked at him and said "Let's drop the honorifics." I grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Are you calling me oppa then?"

"Taehyung-ah!" Jin looked at him.

"I'll call you oppa."

He got up and started running in the practice room, screaming with happiness. Jimin looked at me and we laughed.

"This kid..." Jin started laughing with us.

"Should we get up and start something?" I asked Jimin.

"Yes!"

Jimin and I went in front of the mirror, he asked Namjoon to play the song. The song was being played and we tried to find the moves, two hours later we came up with the beginning.

"We're good!" I told Jimin.

He high-fived me.

"Should we practice the beginning?" He asked me.

"Yep!"

"Guys look, and tell us if it's good."

So we showed them what we managed to create.

"I like it." J-Hope said.

"Yeah it's suit your styles!"

Then Jimin turn to look at me and asked me, "Should we stop here for today?"

"I think we're good for today, we actually did more than what I expected to do."

"Let's meet up tomorrow for the rest of the choreography."

"Okay oppa!"

He smiled.

"I should get going, I'll see you tomorrow!" I took my coat and my bag and started walking.

"Wait Yoojung." Jungkook came next to me.

"We are going to eat, you can join us."

"Oh I don't want to bother you."

"We are inviting you!" Jin told me.

"Then I cannot refuse."

I was glad that they invited me to eat, I didn't know that i would become close with them so fast, I guess they are just friendly with everyone and they make you feel at ease.

"Delivery or are we going out?"

"Let's get delivery."

We all sat down and we decided to order chicken because we were all craving chicken. Then the boys turned to look at me and decided to ask me some questions to get to know me, that's what they said.
RM asked me for how long I've been practicing dance because he found me talented and Jungkook said that they all saw my BTS cover dances, I was very surprised to hear that my favorite boy group saw what I did.