Chapter twenty-two

Ashley's POV:

I got in-between them and tried to separate them but it wasn't working, until I pushed Wes off Sammy.

Sammy was putting up a really good fight. "Sammy get back in the car." I kept repeating to Sam but he wouldn't listen.

"Sam please I'm begging you get in the fucking car!" I finally screamed and he went into the passengers seat.

"And you Wes, don't come look for me ever again." I said and went over to the drivers spot.

I was about to pull out when I saw Wes in the rear-view mirror, "I'll never leave you alone Ashley."

I speeded out of the parking spot so fast I'm surprised I didn't hit him. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I would rather have him take me than any of my friends or family.

The ride home was silent but I don't blame him. We got home and the first thing Sam did was get out of the car and slam the door. That's one way to cope.

I turned the engine off and went inside. Sam was sitting in the living room and I went to sit by him, "you have a scar under your eye.  Come to the bathroom with me."

He got up and went into the bathroom, silent treatment it is.

I sighed as I got out the first aid kit. I bandaged up his scar and I was cleaning up as he said, "I'm sorry."

I smiled putting my hand on his shoulder, "there's no need to be sorry Sam."

We went to my room and we got comfy. "Jealously took over and I couldn't do anything about it." He sighed, "but other than that the sex was great."

I smirked, "shut up and go to bed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight princess."

______________________________
I updated! LMAO I JUST REALIZED IM GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL BC I WROTE THIS IN A HURRY 😂😭 K LOVE YOU GUYS BYE!

- ash