Paint her

The world is a dark and dim place filled with unspeakable horrors only dreamt up in your worst nightmares. Witnessed by unfortunate souls caught up in the spider webs of fate waiting to be bitten then devoured whole. The petite body that was lying bound on the plush white carpet was just such prey and the spider that loomed over her was devilishly handsome and undeniably psychotic.

"Get on your knees." He said, chestnut hair barely visible from the way the tv was flashing white fuzzy static. Barely illuminating the otherwise dark living room with a muted button hovering in the corner.

"No-" she hiccupped curling further into a ball on the floor trying her best to escape this web and plead for her sad pathetic life. The thong she was wearing being nearly hidden against how tight she was clutching her legs together. God this girl was fucking annoying the spider thought.

"Okay, stay there then... it's just going to take a lot longer for you to die," he spoke his voice laced with impatience and irritation at her unwillingness to comply. Sheep headed to slaughter were probably more compliant than her. One blade, sharp and shiny emerged from the case inside the man's pant leg. He Reached down pressing the sharp metal to the girl's soft supple skin. A thin line of red appearing after it and dark red droplets began flowing down her leg.

Loud undesirable screams emitting from the poor woman as she scrambled to her side rolling over and pressing the fresh wound on her thigh to the ground. "J-Jungkook stop!" Ugh, she still remembers his name, how quaint, he wiped the knife off on the plush white carpet and grabbed the crystal glass on the coffee table, taking a sip of the vodka. Sighing, he looked at the girls home speaker.

"Alexa, play Go Fuck Yourself by To Feet." The machine relayed the information before the house filled with the sweet beat of the sound. "hmm, hmm, hmm, hm, hmm." He hummed along waiting for the song to officially start.

Fucked and drank all night, acted all alright, had no need to fight, tonight tonight.

He looked down at the girl breathing in with bliss. "Want a sip, honey?" He muttered before pouring the rest of the vodka right in her face then pushing her into the ground. Stepping on her bare breasts and carefully rubbing the liquid around with the dirt on his shoe as he bent over picking up the knife again.

Fucked and drank all night, acted all alright, had no need to fight, tonight tonight.

Slicing her across the throat in one quick motion listening to the music to drown out her shouts and gargled screams.

Ooh

He smiled plunging the blade deep and ripping it through her flesh blood splattering on his face he used his wrist to wipe it up. Untying her hands and running the blade across her stomach, pooling red liquid gathering on the surface running in every which way as if one were to pour paint on a fresh canvas. This, this was so beautiful, how a person should look under a knife stained by their own beautiful shade of red. The color of their regret, remorse, love, pouring down their skin Jungkook marvels at it. As if the blood reflects all the simple human emotions his own psyche was incapable of having. Although we all bleed red seeing a person up close like this was just fulfilling his own minds lack of certain human traits. He likes to think as if perhaps he were the one on the floor dead and bleeding out his own blood would be tainted black as it oozed out of himself. A small smile began to spread across his features at the mere thought of it.

Carving long exes into her outer thighs and smearing the blood onto the floor before laying down next to her he slowly and carefully began running his fingers through her hair. Trailing red through the blond locks, "mesmerizing" he whispered to himself. It's something of a fixation to him something he has never been able to witness with a living person. No matter if it was Jimins blushing smile after a good fuck. His soft hair sprawled on the pillow as Jungkook released over him, or his likeminded lover who let him tie her up and leave pretty bruises all around her body that she would happily admire long after his visit. No nothing quite felt as wonderful as this.

Cast me far away, play these little games, acting all okay today today.

He kissed her cheek, shoving the knife into her chest right where her heart was, leaving it there and sitting on the couch to admire his handy work. Thinking it best not overwork his canvas with too many running wounds else make his job ten times harder in the morning.

Cast me far away, play these little games, acting all okay today today.

He took his bloody gloves off and rolled down his sleeves tossing the latex into the fire pit watching them melt into nothing for a brief moment.

Ooh

Wiping his shoes with a Clorox wipe before throwing the cloth into the fire as well. Dumping the rest of the bottle of vodka on her dead body watching it flow down her sides the strong burning smell mixing with the fresh scent of iron as he inhaled deeply.

Ooh

The security cameras have already been tampered with to only show her leaving her apartment hours before, now facing him as he moved the handle with his foot making his way out of the apartment the door closing quietly behind him.

Ooh...