THIRTEEN

"One cotton candy please."

It's only ten o'clock and Jack told me to get us a snack while he went to the restroom. We've gone on so many other rides. So far, i've had a lot of fun. I like hanging out with him. It's going to be hard when I tell him we can't do this. We can't be together.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing alone?" he smiled kindly as he gave me the cotton candy. His name is Angel, according to his name tag.

"Thanks," I smiled awkwardly. I'm not good at receiving complements. "i'm not alone. My friend's in the restroom," i'm not lying. Jack is my friend. I turned around to see if I was holding up the line. Surprisingly I wasn't. No one was in line. Probably because everyone was leaving. It was a Monday after all.

"How are you liking the fair so far?" Angel leaned on the small cart filled with snacks.

"I love it. I'm having so-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when I felt someone hug me from behind. Their arms were wrapped strongly around my waist and they put their chin on my shoulder.

"Are you ready babe?" I felt his hot breath brush against my neck. A chill ran up my spine. "Did you pay yet?" I sucked in a breath and nodded, notifying him that I didn't.

He handed Angel five dollars before he kissed my cheek. My breath hitched and I smiled at the cute gesture. Jack let go of me but quickly interlocked our hands dragging me away. "Bye Angel," I waved with the cotton candy in my hand as Jack and I walked away. "Why are you walking so fast? Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see," he sounded annoyed. Did I do something wrong? He was fine a second ago.

He took me to the Farris Wheel, the ride we decided to leave last, indicating we will be leaving after this. Which means I have to tell him we can't be together soon. We finished the cotton candy in silence. There wasn't a big line so the operator instantly gave us a capsule. The wheel slowly started moving as the operator added more people.

"Are you okay? Why were you acting like that in front of Angel?" I asked. The capsule was too big for only the two of us. We were sitting across from each other.

"I'm fine," he stated coldly, not looking at me. His attention was on the view of the fair. We still weren't all the way at the top but we're still high enough to get a good view.

"Why were you acting like that in front of Angel?" I repeated the question that he didn't answer. He clenched his jaw and finally looked at me.

"Angel? Wow. I didn't know you two are on a first name basis," his tone was sarcastic. He leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest, giving me a cold stare.

"Are you jealous?" I whispered. He looked down at his shoes, jaw still clenched. I can't believe it. He's actually jealous. No one has ever been jealous for me before. Not even Paul. Just thinking about Jack being jealous makes my stomach all tingly.

He was still staring down at his feet. The lights of the fair hit his face perfectly. His eyebrows were nice and thick. His eyelashes were long and his nose was perfectly shaped. His lips were big but not too big and his jawline was sharp. He looked like a god.

I stood up, slowly walking towards him. Jack looked up at me slightly confused. I don't know what went over me as I put both of my legs on the either side of his. His breath hitched as he stared up at me, just like mine did earlier when he kissed me on the cheek. He scoot back in his seat as I lowered myself down on his lap making my skirt rise up a little. He rested his hands on my waist as I rested my arms on his shoulders while my hands played with the hair above his neck.

"A guy has never been jealous for me before," I said staring at his eyes that were staring right back at mine.

"I've never been jealous over a girl before," Jack confessed. He ended our eye contact to stare at my parted lips. I looked at his as he slid his tongue over his lips slowly, making me bite my bottom lip. "I really want to kiss you."

I leaned in slowly. Our noses were touching as my lips brushed his. I could feel his heavy breathing fanning my lips and i'm sure he could feel the same. I grabbed his face with both of my hands, stroking his cheeks slightly. I wanted to savor the moment so I slowly closed the gap between us and kissed him softly.

He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip. I'm too scared to open my mouth. I've never made out with anyone. Well not with tongue. He slid his hands from my waist down to my butt and squeezed it firmly. Out of shock I gasped giving him entry. He slid his tongue over mine. At first it felt weird but then I started liking it.

The kiss started getting intense. He kneaded my butt making my moan into his mouth. "Shit," he whispered as I pulled on his hair slightly. We kept on making out until I felt something between my legs. I pulled back and we were both breathing heavily, trying to get our breathing to steady.

I've never felt this way towards a guy. I said I was going to tell him to leave me alone after tonight, but I don't want that anymore. I don't want to let him go. But i'm not sure if I want a relationship. I don't know if i'm ready for that yet. He was the first to speak.

"I've been dying to do that all night."

I got the feels. I'm not really good at writing details but i tried -wendo