THREE

"Hey guys! It's Vicky."

"And Cameron."

"And today we have a special surprise for you guys," I smiled at him. "Drum roll please . . ." I said in a goofy voice.

"Magcon is back on tour!" we yelled in sync. We did practice it after all.

"You may be wondering, 'What is this freak talking about? Is this biss crazy,'" I said in a weird voice.

"She's no freak . . . sometimes. It's true, we're back and better than ever. Some of the boys have agreed to come back. Unfortunately though, some have declined."

"The guys that will be joining the tour are," I looked at Cameron.

"Me, Cameron Dallas" he says, flashing a smile at the camera. "Jack and Jack, Shawn Mendes and Sammy Wilk. We are adding a few extra people to the tour,"

"Madison Beer will be joining us, along with me, Victoria Valdez," I said, flashing the same cheesy smile Cameron did. "Analicia Sanchez, and Anna and Cristin Vera."

We then discussed tour dates and eventually we ended the video. When we were done editing the video, we post it on both our channels, so both fanbases will get the memo.

"I'm hungry. Let's go to Chipotle," Cameron said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"You're just like Cristin," I said giggling.

"You're not boy crazy, are you?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Haha," he fake laughs, getting up from the couch. "So, you coming?"

"Why not?" I said jumping up from my seat.

We drove to Chipotle in Camerons' car. We ordered our food and sat down.

"Why did you wink at me?" I finally asked the dreaded question I've been wanting to ask. We've been texting a lot after the meeting; we've actually gotten pretty close, but I never mentioned this in our previous conversations until now.

"What?" he asked confused.

"When we had our meeting, I asked you why you didn't combine both meetings and you winked at me. Why?"

"I winked because I know you liked Gilinsky," he said smiling.

"Exactly, liked. As in past tense," I argued.

"I saw the video you posted last week. The way your face lit up when you talked about him. I'm not stupid . . . and neither is Madison. If I combined the two meetings, you might have been drooling all over yourself. Madison would've noticed and not let Jack go on the tour. It's that simple."

"What do you mean 'not let Jack go on the tour'? I've already talked to Madison about it and we're good."

"She would've seen you look at him with major heart eyes and force Jack not to go," he said taking a sip of his drink. "And trust me when I say this. You and Madison are not good."

"Why does Madison get to decide if he goes on the tour or not?" I asked ignoring the beginning of his comment. "And why are Madison and I not good?"

"She's just controlling and has Gilinsky wrapped around her little finger." Cameron said before getting up and throwing his trash away. "You don't know the real her . . . yet. Let's go. It's getting late and I don't want your cousins to worry."

I didn't even notice the time until now. It's about to be eleven. That's when I realised the employes were wiping tables and stacking up chairs. We got in the car and continued the conversation.

"I think I'm over a crush I had three years ago. I was just a fan in love with her celebrity crush. . .  just like the rest of their fandom," I said putting my seatbelt on.