Chapter 13

I was still glaring at him when we reached the kitchen. He knew exactly how he was affecting me, and he was taking advantage of that.

We quickly ate breakfast and left the pack house.

I saw that Tyler and Daniel were waiting for us.

They both greeted Zander and turned to me.

Tyler smiled at me hugely, and I got a nod from Daniel.

“Where’s Steve?” Zander asked.

“Here Alpha. Sorry, I’m late.” Said a panting voice.

I turned towards the voice and saw a guy. As soon as I saw him, I knew he was a nerd. He was tall, as tall as Zander, not that muscular though. Brown hair. Brown eyes behind the eyeglasses. He wore a graphic shirt that had Thor’s hammer. He carried two laptops and another odd looking device. He was a good looking guy. I gave him a small smile.

He grinned at me.

Zander put on his Alpha’s face, and everyone got serious.

“Daniel, take a few warriors with you and patrol the borders. Check to see if there is any unusual scent.”

Daniel nodded and jogged in the opposite direction.

“Tyler, find out if anyone left the pack during the disappearance. Give me a report on every werewolf that is visiting our pack. ”

Tyler nodded and excused himself.

“Zack disappeared in the town. It is not part of our property. We will go there and see if we missed anything.”

Well, that was impressive.
Got to say Zander’s alpha face is hot.

“Where was Zack last seen?” I asked.

“Near a comic book store. We are going there to see if we missed anything last night.”

We got inside the car, and Zander drove us to the stop.

Yesterday it was pretty dark, so I couldn’t see much. I looked outside the window, and I immediately fell in love with the place.

It was beautiful. I had no words to describe the place.

I really wanted to explore, but I guess I have to wait.

Zander parked his car near a grocery store.

We got out of the car, and I saw that the comic book store was next to the grocery store.

As soon as we reached there, Steve started getting uncomfortable.

Zander looked at him with concern, “Are you okay?”

Steve frowned, “Just nerves I guess.”
Zander didn’t look convinced, but he dropped it.

“Zack came with his friend to the town, but he separated to buy some books. That was the last anyone saw him.”

“What time did he disappear?”

“Somewhere around nine. It doesn’t make sense. I’m not even able to smell him.”

It was a small town, but someone should have seen when Zack was getting kidnapped.

I looked around and saw the traffic cameras.

“Cameras”, I pointed at them excitedly.

Zander looked at them and was shocked.

“Good eye.”

I gave him a cheeky smile.

I was about to tease Zander missing the camera when I heard Steve gasp loudly.