Chapter 9

After thinking for five minutes, I decided that if I don’t keep talking I might go crazy.

With that conclusion, I turned to Zander, “I don’t think you explain very well. I’m just as confused as before.”

Zander raised one eyebrow at me. Damn! He is sexy.

He started smirking at me.

“What?”

“At least you are turned on by me.”

“I’m not turned on by you.” I was actually turned on by him, but he doesn’t need to know that.

“Really?”

“Yep. You are not that good looking.”

He looked at me with a playful expression, and that honestly was scaring me.

He slowed down the car and pulled it over stopping the car.

“Why are we stopping?” I asked suspiciously.

“To prove you are wrong.”

“What?” my voice was high and squeaky.

He turned towards me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him.

He did all this before I could even blink.

He was too close to me. I could feel my heart beating faster. My whole body was tingling. I never in my life was turned on this much.

I looked at his lips and liked mine with anticipation.

Zander saw that, and he growled. I saw that his eyes had gone liquid.

Oh god!

He put his hand behind my head pulling me closer, the minute his lips touched mine I opened my mouth to give him more access.

I pulled him even closer, if that was possible and started devouring him.

I could feel his hands roaming over my body. I was aware that we were making out in the car and anyone could walk on us, but I was too turned on to care.

He started kissing me downwards, and I arched my head back to give him more access. He was about to give me a hickey when my phone started ringing.

He let me go and smirked at me, “See you are turned on by me.”

I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Do you want more proof?” his hand cupped my crotch, trying to prove his point.

My eyes widened at this, and I moved away from him but it looked like he had other plans.

“Will you let me go?” my voice was scratchy.

“Not until you agree.”

When did he get this playful?

“Okay okay, you turn me on.”

He finally let me go, and I quickly went and sat down and this time I put my seatbelt on.

Zander looked at this and started laughing.

My heart did a flip when I saw him laughing. He looked five years younger when he did that.

Thank god, my phone started ringing again or else I would have surely started the kissing session again.

I looked at my phone screen and the color drained out of my voice. It was my mom.

Zander saw my expression, “What’s wrong?  You look like you have seen a ghost.”