"How can I help you?" She asked her voice too high pitched and syrupy sweet. 

You eyed the menu not impressed by the gimmicky new items on the menu, in your distaste you ended up scrunching your nose lightly. Was it too much to ask for a simple delicious drink.  Sighing you turned  back to the barista who's smiled had faltered with impatience.

"A white hot chocolate to go please."

Nodding the barista punched in your order, she turned to make your drink as you tapped your card at the receiver turned to loiter aimlessly waiting to be called, desperately refreshing any social media feeds for a glimpse of excitement. When that didn't work you googled Greek gods, particularly the sons of Dionysus. Unfortunately the Greeks didn't give much details, or any details they did give were woefully inaccurate to your reality. Some of the names of sons were different and the other sons were completely omitted making you wonder briefly if they really were playing and elaborate prank on you.

"Astra!"

Frowning, irritated at the lack of results you picked up your drink, bracing yourself for the cold. You shivered, knocking back the smooth and cosy drink, allowing it to warm your inside up. Deep in your thoughts you became less aware of the people around-

"Ah- I am so sorry!"

"Astra?"

Well here was the excitement you thought darkly to yourself as you found you were looking up at one of Dionysus's sons, Jungkook. Of course he wasn't dressed in his suits, but instead wore he wore large white hoddie, layered with a red puffer jackets. This was matched with a pair of black distressed jeans and finally a plain black face mask that ate up half of his face. If it wasn't his easily distinguishable eyes you wouldn't have recognised him. It annoyed you that even when it was clear he had put little effort in his appearance he was still incredibly attractive...

You didn't finish your thoughts realising  how they had a habit of rummaging through them deliberately, it did NOT help that they could also smell your arousal now; like a dog could smell cooking meat. You noted the twitch of his lips, as those thoughts passed.

"This can't be coincidence." You told him stand- offishly

He smiled politely: "Well it is."

Your pursed your lips, curtly deciding to believe him and then go your own way. With them nothing was really coincidental, not with gods who could control every aspect of mortal life, particularly this god who had the ability to mess with your everything! You took another sip of you hot chocolate, deciding it would have been best to go your happy place. Taking a deep breath in you wished him a good day went on your merry way.

"Wait!" He called "Why don't I join you?"

He finished managing to match your speed incredibly fast.You raised an eyebrow asking him about the other plans he had before he bumped into you.

"Not as fun or important." He replied honestly.

"You're making it hard to believe this wasn't a coincidence."

He didn't reply, only beaming at you instead. You shoved shopping bags into his chest, if he was going to join he may as well have made himself useful, maybe he would fly you home to avoid you having to haul your shopping all the way back, something that you had dreaded. The walk was silent as Jungkook seemed to sense that you preferred it that way, he just enjoyed taking in the scenery of your neighbourhood. You saw how his eyes sparkled as he took in people, the shops, the cars and absolutely everything  else. You hated him for it. To him human life was novelty, but to you this was real, every hardships, every struggle, every pain. Humans, mortals whatever they called those who lived on earth, they had to live this everyday. It wasn't just some novelty that they could leave behind at any time.