Extra Author's Note

If you have made it this far, I would like to say thank you for reading this story! I have to admit... This story was the toughest to write than any of my other stories. I'll tell you why.

Fun fact: This story's plot is actually recycled from my original story that I was trying to plan, but it didn't work out.

It's so much harder than I anticipated to come up with ALL new characters. Making OCs to fit in a fictional universe is fun, but actually trying to make characters fit into an original work that isn't based off anything... It's tough.

I spent almost three months trying to make that story idea work. I had the basic idea and thought it would flow from there. I even wrote down a bunch of notes/ideas for future parts. Nope. Didn't work. So I dropped the original story plan. But then I was like it's such a waste to not use that idea. And so, I applied it to the LoZ characters.

For some reason, it was a little easier to write the plot for these characters instead of my own. I'm not sure why either, but it worked out... Ish. But I have to admit, I was really stuck in the middle in the story, so I apologize if things were confusing and choppy. (Which it was.)

If you could tell, my style doesn't always stick to the LoZ elements. That's what I aim for, to experiment different things with each story. But... I feel like readers won't know that, and think I'm doing a lot of things wrong. But I do admit I did make an error with the shield part, but everything else was intentional.

...I just started rambling there. And before anyone asks, there won't be a sequel. I get that question a lot from my other stories. I'm like why??? They're not even good! (Is how I feel when I try to read the first paragraph and quit because I cringe 🤣.)

Another thing... If anyone is wondering why I gave Ganondorf a Scottish accent, I got inspired by this. I watched all of these videos, and it's my kind of humor lol.

On a serious note, it means a lot that people actually enjoy my stories. As I was struggling with writing this story, I appreciated the encouraging comments. Really, thank you very much.