Chapter Ten (10)

"The baby is quite weak, so you have to careful and don't stress yourself. Eat lot of vegetables and fruits" said Dr Kang (Oh's family personal doctor). Hayoung didn't utter any word, she just bow to her a little bit. It's been two weeks since Sehun disappeared, even Hayoung can't reach him because her phone is been taken by Mr Oh.

"Hayoung-ah, you heard right what doctor has said right? Your baby is weak." Nara sit beside Hayoung and put her hand on Hayoung's back.

"But, I don't have an appetite to eat since Sehun's leave. I want him to be here with me." Hayoung eyes brims with tears.

"I know dear, I also miss him so much."

***************************************************************************

Sehun eyes can't take off from his phone looking at Hayoung's picture. He miss that girl so much, will she eat well, sleep soundly every night? He felt so guilty since he has to leave her when she pregnant with his child. He cannot be with them when this is the times which is the most precious.

'I hope both of you are doing fine.'

****************************************************************************

"You guys already found Sehun?" Soojung looking three men in front of her. Jongin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun just shook their head.

"What I'm gonna tell Hayoung? It's been two weeks since Sehun went without any trace." Soojung sigh. Hayoung silently keep in touch with Soojung with the maid's phone without Mr Oh knowledge.

"Why don't we go to visit Hayoung after class" suggest Baekhyun

"Sounds good. At least we can entertain her a little bit" said Chanyeol.

"Before we go, let's buy Hayoung bread from the new café which just open at the end of the block. I heard the bread is so good" Soojung already excited.

"I know you are up to date to fashion but I don't know you also eyeing for the café." said Jongin.

"It's just they distribute the flyers the other day" reply Soojung.

(At the café)

"Waaaa....the bread is so cute. Hayoung's child must like this" Soojung pick up the panda's shape bread and put it on the tray.

"Does the baby can even see the bread?" ask Baekhyun innocently.

"Of course not Baek-ah" Jongin roll his eyes.

"Soojung-ah, what drink Hayoung want?" Chanyeol ask after all of them roaming at bread section.

"Buy bubble tea for her, that's her favourite." After done bought everything need in café, all of them walking towards Chanyeol's car. But then, a bunch of people run passed them until make Soojung stumble and Jongin hold her to prevent her from fall down.

"Yahh, what's wrong with them? It's look like they come from the alley behind the café." said Baekhyun.

"Let's take a look" Chanyeol is so curious and make a way to the alley.

"Don't go! What if there is something bad" Soojung hold into Jongin hand to prevent him follow Baekhyun and Chanyeol who already walk.

"Then, you wait at the car" suggest Jongin. Soojung looking at her boyfriend then,

"Fine, I follow you. I don't want to be alone."

"Baek..." call Chanyeol when he saw a body. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looking at each other before both of them approach the body carefully.