Chapter 11- Potion Lessons

(P.O.V - Amelia's)-

  Crap. It just kept chasing me. How am I supposed to get myself out of this pickle.

'Fly like your life depends on it, because I'm pretty sure at this point you either fall and die. Get hit and die. Or escape, and die later.'

Oh aren't you just a ray of sunshine.

'Don't give me that attitude.'

I attempt to swerve left and right to try and escape the bludger but nothing seemed to be working, but it did seem to somewhat slow down.

Ok, ok, ok being chased by a bludger isn't that bad right? Right? Lin answer me I could really use some emotional support right now.

'What am I going to do? I'm a guiding voice in your head not some bat you could use.'

"WILLIAMS AND POTTER SEEM TO BE HAVING TROUBLE IN THE AIR FROM BEING CHASED BY A WILD BLUDGER TO POTTER'S BROOM HAVING A MIND OF IT'S OWN." I hear Lee Jordan speak as the commentator.

As I was just about to give up trying to dodge all the players while being chased the bludger just fell and was soon acting normal. I quickly look over at Harry who was able to go after the snitch now.

That was very strange..

---------

  The game had ended and Gryffindor won. But I still couldn't get over what had occurred. Of course that's not something you'd usually forget, being trailed by a god damn murderous ball. Anyway as we were walking to Hagrid's house we try to make sense of what had happened.

"That doesn't make sense, who could have possibly wanted to curse the bludger and Harry's broom?"

"I bet it was Snape." Hermione answered.

"What? Now why would he do that?" I questioned not believing her for one minute.

"I saw him muttering something without breaking any eye contact with Harry's broom. He was also glancing at you and the bludger." She replied.

———— (I'm sorry but I'm skipping the whole Hagrid revealing stuff scene because you guys already know what happened and I don't want to recreate every scene)————

"Amelia!" I heard a deep voice bellow through the empty hall.

Turning around, I was faced with Severus who seemed slightly out of breath.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright? I don't believe you got hurt, but I'm just making sure."

"Oh, thanks for checking up on me. I'm fine, just a bit traumatized." With that he caught up with me.

"That's good to hear. For Christmas break I'm going to be staying up here grading and setting up some projects I've been working on. So you'll have to stay here, if you'd like there's a spare bedroom in my quarters. If you don't mind anyway."

"Ok, I'll get my stuff ready to move then. "

"Alright, don't forget about meeting me for tea after lunch."

"Of course."

-------

Lunch went by fairly quickly, Harry and I got some concerned glances and questions but that was mainly it.

Now I was sitting in front of Severus having tea.

"Have you had any trouble adjusting to Hogwarts, I know you're used to living with muggles." He questioned