Disclaimer

The Harry Potter universe and the characters in it belong to J.K Rowling. I just own the OCs and plot I guess.

Edit from the future, as a disclaimer I'd like to say I do not agree with any of JKR's views on the Transgender community.

I will being basing this story off of the time line of the movies (I'm sorry if you don't like it like this..) maybe I'll add some things from the book onto here.

Warning- contains abuse, self harm, and profanity.

This is my first fanfiction, so it definitely will not be the greatest work out there ;-; XD.

I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy writing :)

Key (Important)-
---- means time skip (can vary)
/\/\/\ or ////// means P.O.V change (can go back a few scenes, minutes, or hours, can vary)
[(Insert comment made by me here)] means, well it means an author's note or A/N.
(Insert Random Text That Has To Do With The Story Here) - the parenthesis mean it's apart of the story, probably just a little extra information.
~~~~~~~~~ means the chapter has started or ended, depending on if there's an author's note or not

(I might add more, if I do I'll make an announcement.)

The pic above is Amelia Potter (She basically has black hair and green eyes like Harry, you get the gist of it, btw image is not mine I found it online credit to original artist whoever they are.) I couldn't find one like exactly I imagined and I can't draw...so that's the best I could find. Harry and her are fraternal twins.