twenty-four |

Today's been a long day and all I wanted to do was sleep, but grayson insisted on taking me for lunch.

it's been a week since I last saw Dean and honestly I don't mind never seeing him again.

i pull on my Adidas hoodie, deciding on taking a nap before grayson and I go for lunch.

before I can jump on my bed a knock on the door stops me.

"who is it?" I loudly say, since this is also ambers dorm she doesn't need to knock and Grayson is only fetching me in half an hour.

"Dean."

this made me stay frozen in my spot, what is he doing here?

"uh, come in." I say, still not knowing what to do.

After the other day I honestly didn't want to see him here again.

"what's wrong?" I question, watching him shut the wooden door behind him.

my body stiffens as I watch him walk towards me.

i didn't want to be anywhere near him, and definitely not right now.

he puts something down on my bed, causing my eyes to follow it.

my jacket.

"I thought you would've wanted that back, and since I never saw you after classes so I thought maybe I'd bring it to you." he says.

"thank you, Dean." I said, wanting to make the process quicker so he could leave sooner.

"also, I'm uh- sorry about the other day." he spoke again, causing my body to soften.

"its alright Dean, listen I'd love to continue this but Grayson will be here soon and I need to be ready." I finally forced myself to say.

"alright, that's fi-" and before Dean could finish his sentence he was stopped by grayson's excited voice.

"Hey baby!"

my eyes moved towards the door, where grayson stood- only now seeing what before him.

his face instantly hardened, and his jaw tightened. He had his fists clenched by his sides making my insides turn.

"What the fuck!" his voice wasn't filled with excitement anymore, it was filled with anger and hatred causing my heart to ache.

"listen man, it's not what it looks like." Dean spoke, causing grayson to clench his fists harder.

"then what is it?" grayson questioned, walking towards Dean and I.

"Kianna isn't like you grayson!" Dean suddenly spits, causing grayson to lunge foward towards Dean.

A gasp slipped past my lips as I watch him tackle Dean down.

No, this can't be happening!

"Grayson, stop!" I finally say, my voice comes out weak and soft.