seven |

_____

GRAYSON'S POINT OF VIEW:

it's been an hour since we got to the club, I've been watching Kianna and her every move.

she's either been taking shots with Ethan and amber or dancing.

A smile appears on my face as I watch her petite body dance along to the music.

shes got a huge smile on her face, as she laughs along with amber.

ethan stands behind them laughing at them, as they drunkly dance around.

She looks happy, and that makes me happy.

i know I shouldn't have cheated on her, but no one ever understands why I did it.

A frown takes over my smile as I think of the day Kianna
walked in on Jessica on me.

shaking my head, I turn around - now facing the bar.

"whiskey, please." I say, nodding towards the tall bartender.

he nods his head, before turning around to get my drink ready.

in the corner of my eye, I see a blonde sitting next to me as she carefully puts down her purse.

trying not to make any sort of eye contact I watch as the tall bartender mixes up my drink.

"you've been sitting here all night." a small voice speaks from beside me.

the blonde.

turning my head to her, she has a smile on her face as she tucks a blonde strand of hair behind her ear.

it only looks hot when Kianna does it.

clearing my thoughts, I make eye contact with the girl.

she has big dough eyes, with the color brown pupils filling it.

i quickly clear my throat, "yeah, I realized."

she let's out a giggle, before looking infront of her.

"the usual." she nods towards the bartender who had just given me my drink.

i mumble a small thank you towards him, as the girl looks back at me.

"you come here, a lot?" I question, as my eyes finally go down her outfit.

she was wearing a white tight dress, with cuts on the side, her breasts covered up - still managing to spill out at the top.

"yeah, with friends." she says, turning to look at the crowd.

A peaceful smile falls on her thin lips as she watches the crowd of people.

she points towards a group of girls and boys, still smiling.

"my girlfriend loves it here." she admits, causing my mouth to gap.

she let's out a giggle, as she turns to me, "wouldn't of thought?"

"not at all." I truthfully admit, as I scan her fully.

"I get that a lot." she smirks, taking a sip of her cocktail.

"I can understand why." I say, as a chuckle falls past my lips.

the night carries on, I've learnt that her name is Julia, and I've also met her girlfriend Riley.

Julia is such a down to earth girl and I
really feel we get along.

"hey, we should meet up again." she suggests, as she I pulls out her phone.

as she taps in her phone, probably putting her password, she passes it to me.

i quickly add my number, and save myself as 'Grayson D' on her phone before smoothly passing it back to her.

"well it was really nice meeting you, Julia." I say, engulfing her in a hug.

"I hope to see you very soon!" I speak loudly over the loud music playing.

"it really was, and you definitely will!" she giggles once she pulls away from me.

i give her one last smile before turning around and heading towards my drunken friends.

"hey graysonnn!" Kianna slurs, pulling me into a hug.

She smiled liked vanilla mixed with a scent of alcohol.

i pull away from her, and look at ethan and amber who's in a make out session.

"they've been going at it." Kianna says beside me, "someones getting dick tonight!" she yells.

my head snaps towards Kianna as I watch her burst into a fit of giggle.

my eyes scan her outfit, as I watch how the nude dress she was wearing rides up her legs, on inches away from her ass.

quickly, I plunge down and pull on the dress, as it was to high for my liking.

She let's put giggles, as she pulls onto my shoulders, "not here, grayson!"

my eyes meet her beautiful brown ones, as I shake my head.

"you're drunk, Kianna." I say, softly.

"I know!" she says, as she was about to say something else, a song comes on.

"this is my song!" she says, clapping her hands.

"this is gonna be a long night." I sigh, mumbling to myself.

________

10 votes + 7 votes for next chapter x