five |

"come on, Kianna!" Amber yells from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Im coming!" I mumble back, due to the toothbrush in my mouth.

"you going to be late!" she yells, hitting on the bathroom door.

"okay, okay!" I mumble, before spitting out the toothpaste.

rinsing my mouth, I grab a towel and dry it, as I walk out the door.

amber was sat on her cherry red bedding, as she tapped around on her phone.

"Im gonna go." I tell, as I grab my phone that was propped on the table.

"I love you!" she sings, before I walk out the dorm room.

________

walking out of my last semester, with a huge smile as I think about my bed.

i start speed walking, so I get to my dorm room quicker.

suddenly a tanned body caught my attention, one I know all to well.

Grayson.

his hazel eyes caught onto me, as he was talking to his friend.

turning to look at his friend, he whispers something and they both look at me.

my stomach starts twisting as I think about what they possibly could be saying.

i small sigh falls past my lips, as I look at the floor--as my hair covers my face.

my main goal was to make it to the dorm, so that's what I try doing.

but grayson deep voice yells my name, causing me to stop in my tracks.

His loud footsteps erupt through the empty halls; making his way to me.

His feet appear in my view, as well as another set of feet.

slowly looking up at grayson and the person that the other feet belonged to.

my eyes meet grayson, as he gives me a smile.

"hey Ki." he says, pushing a hand through his floppy hair,"i wanted you to meet someone."

my eyes then move towards the boy standing next to Grayson.

His got strawberry blonde hair, shocking blue eyes, and he had milk skin.

"this is Dean." grayson points to the boy I was looking at. "Dean this is Kianna."

our eyes finally meet, as he gives me a nod.

"it's nice to meet you, Dean." I finally spit out.

"the pleasure is all mine." his voice thickly British; causing my eyebrows to furrow.

Grayson let's out deep chuckle, as he watches my expression.

"his from London." grayson adds.

"oh." I finally let out a awkward giggle.

most awkward situation I've been put into, all year.

my mind drifts back to my bed, and a smile creeps onto my lips.

"well, I--uh, gotta go." I quickly speak, pushing a strand of hair back.

"it was very nice meeting you, Dean." I say, right before turning on my heel and mumble a bye to grayson.

Once they boys think I'm out of ear reach, Dean says something- that I actually caught on.

"she really doesn't like you, lad."

________

7 votes + 5 comments for next chapter x