seventeen |

My eyes slowly flutter open, a yawn escaping my lips as I stretch out my right arm.

i gently lift myself up but a strong grip keeps me down.

A feeling of relaxation fills my body when I look down at my waist to find graysons huge arm securely wrapped around it.

once we got to the hotel we decided to take a nap.

we somehow mustve overslept because it's dark out.

"gray." I whisper in his ear, my voice coming on grungy.

no movement.

"gray." I say louder, poking his arm which is on my waist.

A yawn escapes his lips this time, as he stirs a little.

"gray." I speak a little more louder, and his head slowly lifts up.

"mmmh" he hums, pulling me closer into him.

"wake up." I giggle, pushing on his shoulder but he doesn't let go.

"can we not just lay here." his voice comes out raspy and deeper then usual.

"come on, no." I giggle, causing him to let me go.

"fine I'll lay by myself" he turns around facing the wall.

"fine by me."

as I'm about to get up, he catches me pulling me back into his chest.

"no!" he chuckles, dragging out the 'o'.

A giggle escapes my lips, as I hit his shoulder, "gray!"

"how about this." he speaks, "we go for dinner and we come back and cuddle."

"deal." I giggle once he let's go of me, putting out his hand.

i connect my hand with his-shaking them.

"now get ready." grayson chuckles, pushing himself off the bed.

_________

I finally finished my makeup, I decided on a light pink and a white smoky eye to match my sun dress.

my hair loosely hangs above my shoulders.

my sun dress reaches the bottom of my thighs, the pretty pink making my brown eyes pop.

im wear a pair of small pink heels that mom must've packed for this type of occasion.

"ready?" gray questions, his figure popping up behind me in the mirror.

"mmh." I simply nod my head as I turn around to meet his beautiful hazel eyes.

his wearing a pair of black jeans, and a white golf top which hugs his body, showing off his abs.

"you look gorgeous." he speaks, causing a heat to fill my body.

"you look handsome." I furrow my eyebrows at my words causing him to chuckle.

i walk towards the side table, grabbing mine and Graysons phone and my purse.

"let's go." I say, walking over to grayson who's waiting at the door.

he swips the card through, pulling down the handle and kicking the door open.

i quickly rush past him, out into the long hallway.

we both decided on going to one of the restaurants in the hotel.

he shuts the door, grabbing onto my hand and intertwining our fingers.

_________

"are you sure that all you want to eat?" grayson questions, pointing down into my plate.

"yeah." I simply nod my head, grabbing a fork and a knife.

the food is quite expensive here, and if grayson's going to spoil me this whole trip, dare I say I might make it easier for him.

"okay then." he shrugs his shoulders, digging into his larger plate of food but before eyeing me once more.

i orderee a greek salad with chicken stripes, and a orange juice meanwhile grayson order a large steak with chips and a coke.

i finally take a bite of my salad, a groan falling past my lips at how good it already tastes.

"this is so good!" I drag out 'good' pointing down to my salade with my fork.

Grayson let's out a chuckle and shakes his head, "I told you."

"so you've been here before?" my eyes light up as I look up to meet his stare.

he nods his head, "last year, before collage."

"after we broke up?" I question, digging my fork into my salad.

Grayson just nods his head, a sad smile forming on his lips. "everything I did was something you'd love to do, that's why i decided to bring you this year."

a small smile forms on my lips, "gray, I'm so grateful."

he lifts his head, his hazel eyes meeting mine as a smirk falls onto his face.

"well then, we should finish up here and you should show me how grateful you are."

i lift my hand up to punch him on his shoulder, but his large hand catches it before I could do anything.

instead he intertwines our fingers and places it down on the table, keeping his cheeky smirk.

and that's when it hit me.

I still love grayson, with every inch in me.

Nothings changed.

instead my love grows more and more everyday that we spend together.

i lean over the table, my left hand steadying me as I lean into kissing him over the table.

he was taken back at first, but he kissed me back with just as much might and passion.

we may look like idiots but we honestly we couldn't care less.

he has my heart, he always had it.

________

37 votes + 18 comments for next chapter xx

sorry, messy chapter :(

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

kinda cringe but I guesssss.

i love you all x