twenty-two |

"wear this." grayson says, throwing his oversized hoodie from across the room.

"are you sure?" I question, catching it.

"obviously, I'm sure you don't want to watch a movie in fucking jeans." he says, putting impvesize on 'jeans'

i simply nod my head, starting to peel my jeans off.

suddenly the door swings open causing me to gasp and cover myself up.

Ethan stood before the door, his mouth gaped as he stared at me.

he then let out a chuckle, shaking his head. "It's not the first time."

my mind flickers back to when him and amber walked in on grayson and I in the kitchen.

"get out, ethan!" grayson soon yells, causing Ethan to laugh again.

"well I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to my girlfriend." he says, "my girlfriend." he says again, emphasizing it.

Grayson just rolls his eyes, walking over to the door and slamming it shut in ethans face.

suddenly I burst out into a fit of laughter. "It's really not funny!" grayson mumbles, walking over to the bed.

"I-it really is!" I laugh, "it's- not- the- first- time!" I say in between laughs.

"hurry Kianna, I wanna watch a movie." he growls, crawling under his blankets.

i roll my eyes at his sudden mood change, getting off his bed and pulling the graffiti shirt I had on, and throwing it next to me jeans.

i grab grayson shirt, pulling it over myself before he could even lay his eyes on me.

i crawl into the covers next to him, not going any closer to him due to his sudden mood change.

his suddenly tugs on my arm, having no balance I fly right into his chest.

"grayson!" I groan, pushing onto his chest to lift myself up, but it doesn't help he pulls me back down.

deciding on giving up, I look at his tv infront of us.

"what we watching?" he doesn't answer my question, causing me to let out a frustrated groan.

"grayson, if youre going to be such a bitch about this then-" before I could finish my sentence he lifts my up onto his chest.

straddling him now, I stare down at him in frustration and surprise due to his smooth move.

his hands were holding onto my thighs tightly, sure to leave bruises tommorow.

"you're so beautiful." His hand disconnects from my leg and pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"not now gray." I mumble, pushing against his shoulder.

he let's out a deep chuckle lifting me off him, and gently placing me next to him, "your loss." he teases.

"your mom right downstairs." I mumble, rolling my eyes.