eleven |

a yawn escapes my mouth as my eyes flutter open.

i squint my eyes once in hit with brightness, which is coming from the blinds beside me.

Once my eyes adjust, I push myself up-now leaning against the headboard.

the smell of bacon fills my nose, causing my eyes to widen.

i haven't woken up to the smell of food in a pretty long time, neither Amber or I cook food in the morning.

my eyes move towards the small kitchen, placed before our beds-catching onto Amber's figure.

"amber?" my voice laced in confusion and a bit of curiosity.

"morning!" she sings, dragging out the 'g' as she spins around showing her face.

she was already dressed, in a puffy red dress, her hair hanging loosely over her shoulders.

she had a wider smile then usual, as she cooks the bacon.

my eyes widen as I remember that today is actually valentines day.

A groan escapes my lips in realization, as I push the blankets off my body.

"come on, let's eat!" amber says, grabbing two plates.

"coming!" I yell, with no hesitation I jump out my bed and make my way towards the island that separates the kitchen and our room.

i pull out a back stool, jumping onto it excitedly as I eye the breakfast amber made.

Amber was a great cook, in my opinion.

every morning after a party, we'd have huge hangovers she would make us breakfast.

A smile appeared on my face as I thought of the memory.

"someone's cheery?" I say, nodding towards amber who let's out a giggle.

"yeah, ethans taking me out of town after my lecture!"

my smile widens as I think of how sweet ethan is.

i haven't seen ethan since we went to the club.

i jump off the stool, walking to the side table that separated amber and my bed.

Grabbing my phone, that was on charge--I press the power button causing my screen to light up with notifications.

Juls:
Happy love day!

Juls:
Hope you have a great
one, b😉

Gray:
Happy valentines day, Ki.

Gray:
i got soemthing for u,
wanna come over to mine
and e's?

I furrow my eyebrows once my eyes read grayson message.

i decide to shake It off for now and reply later, but I do end up reply to Julia; wishing her a happy day and to I hope she gets greatly spoilt by Riley.