nine |

My forever❤️:
wanna meet after class
today?

my eyes widen as my eyes read over the contacts that had just messaged me.

i still haven't changed his name after everything, neither have I changed my wallpaper or anything.

my eyes scan my wallpaper, a picture I had taken of him a year ago when he and I went to the aquarium.

he had a huge smile on his face as he stood infront of a bunch of fishes that were swimming.

His hazel eyes shone, as his pearly white were a little blue due to the light that had been set up in the fish tanks.

i still remember that day so well.

4th August 2018

"smile!" I yell, over the loud voice that filled up the aquarium.

Grayson gives me a cute smile, showing his pearly whites as he stood before a few fish.

my phone snapped the picture, and Grayson let out a laugh.

"your turn, beautiful." he said, pulling out his phone and shoeing me off to stand infornt of the fish tank.

i gave him a wide smile, right on time as his phone made a noise.

he looked down at the picture with a smirk on his lips, then looking back up at me.

"damn aren't I lucky." he says, as he pushes his phone into his pocket.

my cheeks suddenly turn a crimson red, as I hide my head into his huge chest.

he let's out a few chuckle before throwing his arms around my neck and pulling me closer.

"baby, you so cute." he chuckle once he let me out of his embrace.

"well you're cuter!" I giggle, as we intertwine our fingers together.

"no you're the cutest!" he argues back, as he tries walking faster due to my skipping his left a little behind.

A snap noise catches my attention, when I quickly turn around I see grayson taking a picture of me again.

"baby, I wasn't prepared!" I complain as I stop in my tracks.

Once his finally next to me, he pulls me into him, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"oh well." he mumbles before his lips meet mine.

Today

me:
yeah sure gray, what
time?

my forever❤️ :
about three maybe?

me:
thats perfect.

my eyes go over the name as a sigh fall past my lips.

i gotta change that.

after all he wasn't my forever in the end.

_______

a couple knocks on the door got me to jump off my bed.

running to the door, I pull it open to see a smiling grayson.

"you're early." I giggle, pulling the door wider for him to walk in.

"yeah I know." his angelic chuckles fill the dorm.

______

"we here." grayson speaks, after a long car ride of comfortable silence.

my eyes widen in excitement as I look out the window to see where we are.

we were parked on a small patch of green grass, while sand surrounded the rest of us.

the beach.

a huge smile fell on my lips as I excitedly pushed open the door, jumping out graysons car.

i quickly pull my vans off, throwing it right infornt of the passanger door.

i run off the grass, the huge smile on my face doesn't disspear.

Once my feet meet the sand, I feel as if I'm in heaven.

the beach has always been my favorite place, ever since I was small.

my dad used to take me every Saturday from morning till noon, and I'd never want to leave.

my smile widens as I remember telling grayson how the beach has been my favorite place.

"are you coming?" I yell towards grayson, who's standing besides his car with a smile.

he looks down towards me, giving me a quick nod before jogging down towards me.

Once his caught up to me, he places his hand on his knees, taking deep breathes.

"h-how?" grayson questions, between breathes, causing me to giggle.

"you know my dad was a athlete, silly." I giggle, looking down at grayson-watching as he dramatically falls.

"thanks for bringing me here, gray." I say, as I take a seat next to him.

i haven't been to the beach in ages, actually.

"my pleasure." he speaks, with a huge smile placed on his face.

_______

12 votes + 9 comments for next chapterrr.

i didn't know what else to do for the rest of the chapter, hope you enjoyed thooo x