I smiled that she still had such good relationships with all the boys still. "They're coming in today." I said.

Her smile grew and she jumped excitedly. Zion came in holding Chris. Zion was just wearing Adidas joggers.

He cut some of his hair but his dreads were a little short but I made him bring the blonde back since I loved it so much.

"Is someone excited to see their uncles?"Zion asked.

Faith nodded and Zion sat on the bed. Faith kissed Chris and ran over to me. I hugged her and she sat in my lap.

"Was he hungry?"I asked.

"No he just wanted to keep us from doin-."I cut him off.

"There are children present."I said.

Zion laughed. "Daddy, when are my uncles coming?"Faith asked.

"They're flying over here now so maybe at like 5 pm."he said.

She nodded as she took in the information. We all laid in our bed and just took a short 20 min nap.

Then the doorbell rung. Zion sighed and got up. Faith was asleep peacefully next to me and Chris was laying on my chest asleep.

I heard the door opened and then there was some chatter. I got up carefully trying to not wake Faith up.

I cradled Chris and I opened the door. I walked
out and went down the stairs. I looked up and saw,

"Nick?"I asked.

He smiled and walked over. He hugged me trying not to crush Chris.

"You're here early."I said.

"Yeah, I just wanted to be here early. Also I heard Faith missed me so here we are."he said.

I chuckled. "Is that Chris?"Nick asked.

I nodded. "They grow up too fast."

I handed him Chris and his face lit up. He kissed his forehead. I walked over to Zion. I placed one hand on his bare chest.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "I hope our kids aren't as tall as you."I said.

He chuckled and crouched down. He was now eye level for me. "Well I hope they are."he said.

He then snaked his arms around my waist and picked me up when he went up. I laughed. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. We must've forgotten about Nick because he coughed to get our attention.

We pulled away and Zion set me down.

"Okay I never wanna see that again. But Chris just woke up."Nick said.

Zion and I chuckled and I walked over. His brown eyes and curled eyelashes looked at me. "Hi hermoso."I kissed him.

He giggled and I walked over to the kitchen getting his bottle ready. I waited for it to heat up and then I heard a small scream.

"NICK!"

I turned around and saw Faith jump into Nick's arms. He held her tightly and kissed her head. I smiled and turned back to the bottle.

I tested it on my hand and then started to feed him. Zion came from behind and kissed my cheek. I smiled and Zion looked down at Chris. Chris had begun to grow some curls on his hair and it was really cute on him.

"We did good."Zion said.

"If you haven't noticed you are very good looking."I said.

He chuckled. "That's why I married a goddess."he smirked.

There he went again with the cute remarks.

||
sjsksj, this chapter took almost a week to write because i have horrible writers block.

^lmao me having writers block but blasting playboi carti songs on repeat

also i'm like 2 days late but idc😤 HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY TO MY MAN ZION! i wuv him a lot and i wish him nothing but happiness 💗