Ok so maybe I do need a bit more.

“You okay?” she asked, slightly out of breath.

“Yep!” I said just a bit strained.

She pulled back a bit and just before I could groan she whipped Illianna’s coat off of my eyes and grabbed my face in her hands. “Are you sure?”

“Even better now that I can see you.” I looked over her entire body, noticing how beautiful she was. But it was her eyes that held my gaze. They were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. “I love you.”

She smiled, a heart breaking smile that I thought I would never see. “Would it be alright if I moved a bit?”

“Are you uncomfortable?”

“No, I just, um, I ah…”

Suddenly I realised what she wanted and let my grip loosen a bit so that she could move freely.

She smiled and bent down to kiss me again.

As the kiss intensified, her hips started to move, grinding against my cock with almost a kind of fury. God I loved feeling her like this, and I could tell that she loved being like this as well, just from feeling her smile while she kissed me.

I slowly moved one of my hands up her back and the other moved to cover one of her breasts.

She moaned as I started to play with her nipple. She started to move faster, adding to both of our pleasure.

I could feel most of my injuries knit back together. I started to pump my hips up to meet hers as they ground down. Our moans were getting louder by the second, and our movements were getting faster.  I could feel our climaxes getting closer, and I knew that I was strong enough to move her under me but I knew that I wouldn’t. If I did there was nothing that would stop me from going all the way.

Suddenly she sat up right, and grabbed my knees giving me an amazing view of her body on top of mine. My other hand found its way to her other breast, her moans grew even louder and she thrust her chest into my hands.

I found myself sitting up and taking one of her breasts into my mouth and suckling, nibbling and flicking her nipple, making her all but scream.

A few moments later and we both came so hard, I saw stars and she collapsed against me.

“Wow!” she breathed a smile in her voice.

“That was the best I’ve ever had, baby.”

“Really?” she asked, sounding more asleep than awake.

“Absolutely, and that wasn’t even the whole thing.”

“Mmm,” she was falling asleep and I loved to know that she was falling asleep in my arms.

“We should get home before some one comes along and see the pair of you.” Jessie said. I had almost completely forgotten that he and Illianna were there.

“Yeah, we should. Pass me her clothes will you.”

“I’ll carry them home you can get her back to ours faster on your own.”

He was right, and I was strong enough to carry her home. Plus, if I carried her back to mine I could be with her for a bit longer.

Illiannas point of view

God I never knew how hot that would be.

I should have left when I could, but I felt guilty for Drew being in pain so I had stayed.

“Are you okay?” Jessie asked.

“Yeah.”

“That turned you on didn’t it?”

“No.”

“Liar, I can smell your arousal. I know it turned you on.” He said smugly as he turned toward me and stepping close.

With out even getting a chance to step away, he kissed me. A full on kiss that turned me on even more.

“Oh god!” I moaned as he grabbed my butt and squeezed. Pressing me closer to his already erect dick.

He pressed me up against a nearby tree and I wrapped my legs around his hips. “I want you!” he ground out, as he started to remove my clothes.

Soon I was naked clinging to him as he kissed me some more. He started to kiss down my neck towards my breasts. He started to suck on one while he played with the other one. My hips started to move against groin.

He started to move lower again, and for a second I didn’t know what he was doing. Then he lifted my legs higher so that my legs were wrapped around his head. His tongue snaked out and started flicking my clit, while one of his hands played with my folds.

I screamed when he pushed his finger into me, then he started to pump his finger into me. Then he added another finger, while sucking my clit hard.

I screamed so loud when I came on his mouth. It was amazing; I had never felt anything like this in my life.

It was then that I remembered that I was naked outside.

“We should go,” he said.

“But what about you?” I asked.

“I’ll be fine. I’ll deal with it when I get home.”

“Or…I could deal with it now!” I said as I climbed off of him and knelt down in front of him.

hope you liked it

let me know what you think