LBDs, Stilettos and Sass.

I'd slipped out the room whilst he was asleep, which happened fairly quickly, there was no need for me to stay or linger in his cabin. I'd gotten up at my usual time before the girls, had my run and went for a shower, all by the time they had got themselves up.

I was ok with this, I needed new shorts to cater to this heat. I knew it would be hot, I just hadn't anticipated how hot and packed a little too light in the short and skirt department.

"Where did you wonder off too this time?" Elle asked with a raise of the eyebrow.
"Just letting off some steam." I said with a shrug. It wasn't a total lie, I was a lot less tense than before.
"Hmmm, well I hope you tell us about him soon." Damn! She was quick.
"Maybe. It's nothing serious. Just a bit of fun." I said a bit too quickly. I was never that great at interrogations.
"Sure." She eyed me suspiciously before continuing, "let's shop ladies." Clasping her hands together and stalking to a shop with the word sale in big red letters.

I'd managed to find a few bits and I was officially exhausted, I needed a break but Elle had insisted we all went in to every shop and practically tried on everything. So when we got to a lingerie store, my interest peaked, I always liked treating myself to nice underwear, it made me feel confident and I loved getting something that empowered me. I was sure to grab a mixture of lace sets, a black and pale pink baby doll and a deep purple teddy, because well why the hell not!?

Due to having the weekend off we'd decided we were going to go out and a have a girls night and get dressed up. I'd grabbed a black bodycon, long sleeve dress with a deep plunge and it sat mid thigh. Entering the cabin, I collapsed on my bed and took a nap. I was too tired, the shopping took it out of me.

Before long I was woken up to Kelly shaking me telling me I had to be up to get ready, "SUNDAY! Wake up, we are leaving in an hour and a half." I flipped her off, making them laugh and went to grab a quick shower, fixed my natural waves and added my glam face on. My strappy black heels coming last and a silver clutch to add a pop.

We'd been at the club for around an hour and we were already on our 3rd round of shots, vodka + orange and just throwing sass everywhere. It was refreshing to be somewhere, no one knows you and you don't have to worry about running into anyone and embarrassing yourself. I hadn't had a night like this for a while.

"Jeeez Sun! You can sure rack them up." Elle whined after taking her 5th tequila.
"I've got a good few years under my belt more than you girls, my liver has built a tolerance." I said laughing as they were trying to keep up, I already told them not to bother but they insisted on trying.

"Let's dance!" Came a high pitched squeal from Kelly.
"Yes!" Elle screamed back. "I love this song." I couldn't help but giggle and made sure to have a bottle of water to hand ready for the inevitable.

We swayed our hips and moved along with the beat, not really caring about who was around or watching. I decided to slowly stop the drinking so I could watch the girls better, I didn't want to lose one or have them both throw up, I could barley handle it with one person, let alone the idea of two. It made me shiver thinking about it.

It was half past 1 and Elle had taken the worst of it, she was stumbling everywhere and clearly needed her bed. Kelly wasn't as bad, but she was still a handful. There was no way I could manage them both on my own and I had no one I could get ahold of.

"I....think....maybe....yeah!" I had no idea what Elle was on about, it was drunk girl Morse code and I was too sober to decipher  it.
"Ok Elle Bells." I said silently giggling. Whilst I was trying to coax them both with water, I grabbed Elle's bag and rang the only other person I knew in this country. Answering on the 3rd ring, I gave a sigh of relief.

"Elle? It's 2am, why are you calling me?" I'd clearly woken him up and he wasn't impressed.
"Well hello to you too Happy." I said stifling a laugh.
"Brit?" Now sounding confused, I sighed and decided to give him a run down on the girls and pleaded for his help. "Ok, I'll be there in 10. If they throw up in my car..." he trailed off.
"If they do, I'll clean it tough guy." Laughing At his sour tone. "Now hurry up please." I whined
"Oh Sunday, you would most definitely be cleaning it and you owe me one for this." He said matter of fact.
"Fine Happy." I said hanging up.

"Kelly! Wakes wakey. You can't sleep here, our ride will be here in a minute." Right on cue, he pulled up, honked and slid out the car. His eyes raked my body, growing dark and sending a shiver down my spine.
Pulling away from his gaze, I got the girls attention and with the help of Kyle we got them strapped in the back and headed back towards camp.

He'd helped get the girls inside, take their shoes off and just left them on the bed. I weren't changing them and they could enjoy the hangover they would get tomorrow.

"Sorry for waking you, I didn't know anyone else that could assist." I said sending a genuine smile.
"Its ok, at least you're all safe." Smiling back at me. He tugged on my wrist and pulled me to his chest, his hands slid down my waist and squeezed my bum. "I really like your ass in this." Whispering into my ear.
"Oh really? I wouldn't have guessed." I tease back. His nose trailed down my neck, landing on my collar bone nibbling the skin, the route I'd grown so accustomed too, but still gave me goosebumps every time.
"You know, I missed out on breakfast this morning. I was hoping for another taste of you but you'd already left." Biting down causing me to bite my lip stifling a moan, causing a smirk to take hold of his face.
"Don't forget you owe me one, Sun and I plan on cashing it in soon." His mouth pressed against mine, making my toes curls and thighs clench. "Night Brit."
"Night." I replied breathless.