Lust, sweat and highs.

After the incident at lunch Kyle had managed to keep his hands to himself. I was relieved to say the least, for something I wanted to keep quiet and to keep just fun, he couldn't do that. I didn't want rumours and I certainly didn't want Elle to get waves of this before I had the chance to talk it through with her.

I went for a run, leaving my clothes in a beach bag at the showers. So the girls wouldn't question where I was for too long. The only thought I carried with me was, I hope I wasn't making a mistake agreeing to this and potentially ruin my summer.

After having a shower and changing I went by Kyle's cabin where he told me to meet him. We'd agreed this afternoon that's where we would go, since he didn't share a cabin with anyone, joys of being him I guess.

"Hey Brit." He said opening the door and gesturing me in.
"Thanks." I glanced around me a couple of times in the hopes nobody would saw. As soon as I was past the threshold the door shut and he was on me like a tiger.

His lips smashed into to mine, full of need and had me going weak already. He lifted me by my thighs, wrapping my legs around him and pining me into the wall and started biting down my neck, causing me to moan, with my hands tugging his hair. "I've waited for this all day sweetheart." His eyes looking dark and voice husky.

My hands had made their way to his t-shirt, tugging on it from the bottom. "This needs to come off." Was all I responded as I pulled it over his head and threw it to the floor. He set me down and took a hold of my hoody bringing it over my head. As I knew what we were doing, I thought it pointless wearing a shirt underneath and stuck to my black lacy bra.

He licked his lips in appreciation and grabbed my perky breasts, squeezing hard. Causing another moan to leave. His hands quickly left and made their way to my bottoms and tugging them off, leaving me stood in just my bra and panties to match. His fingers crazed over my panties, feeling how ready I was. "So ready for me." He said into my ear.
"Please," I all but practically begged.

This was all the acknowledgement he needed before picking me up and throwing me on the bed. I crawled over and tugged at his belt and got his jeans off. Taking in his boxers straining against him. I ran my tongue over my lips at the sight and went to pull them down, but before I could do anything he grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back. "As much as I would love for you to have your mouth around me, I want to taste you first."

He pushed me back against the bed and pulled me down so my legs where over his shoulders. "Hope you don't mind, but these need to go." He gave me a sly smile before ripping them off. I was in desperate need of his attention to worry about losing my underwear.

He blew on my core, causing me to gasp and lift my hips to get him where I needed him. He moved his hand over my lower abdomen pushing me back down and holding me there. "So impatient Brit."

"Kyle, please!" I was now begging, as soon as the words left my mouth, his tongue started licking and sucking my swollen core, causing gurgled moans to escape me. My hands found his hair, keeping him there as I enjoyed the feel of him against me. His free hand came up and he pushed a finger inside me, finding me a more intense pleasure. I was building and my walls aching, as another finger found me. "Kyle!" I screamed as my my walls exploded in pleasure, he had me undone in a way I hadn't experienced before.

He continued to lick and suck, taking all my juices. Once he was done and I was still panting calming myself down from the high, he brought himself over me and placed a kiss on my lips. I could taste myself, making me want more. I needed him, I needed him inside me and I couldn't wait. "You taste so good sweetheart, I could taste you all day." He said with a grin.

"I need you Kyle. I need you inside me."
"As you wish Brit." He ran his tip at my entrance and I was full of anticipation, he was big and I wasn't sure I'd be able to fit in inside me. He placed a kiss on my lips and helped calm me, He moved into me slowly, allowing my self to adjust to his size. With a gasp he was in me, "Relax sweetheart." His eyes on mine as he moved slowly, as I got used to him.

"Fuck Sun!" As his words left him, I moved us so I was on top, letting the pace to get quicker and rougher. My hands clawed his chest as he took me with him, his tongue biting down on my nipples, causing a wonderful feeling of pain and pleasure. Egging each other on with dirty words of encouragement and his deep and powerful thrusts, myself matching the animalistic pace, I was building again.

"Kyle!" I cried out in pleasure, riding my climax and feeling he was close behind me. It wasn't long before he hit his climax too, "Fuck, Sunday!" As we rode our climaxes together, he placed another kiss on my lips and held me next to him. Sweat covering us both.

"That was fun." I said with a sly smile, he chuckled next to me and placed a kiss on my collar bone.
"Told you I would pay you compliments Sunday." He winked at me, causing me to laugh, thinking back to our conversation yesterday.

I hadn't realised whilst we were going at it, but this was possibly the first time he ever said my name. I felt nice coming from him, it made it more intimate and that kind of scared me. Before my thoughts overwhelmed me, we were back to kissing and my hand found his length.

"Ready for round 2 tough guy?"
"Oh Sunday, such a tease." I giggled as he got me on my back and we took to filling the cabin with our moans and gasps once more.