Chapter Sixteen: First [M]

Start from the beginning

"You're beautiful, Jen." She said looking straight into my eyes

She leveled her face to my pussy and kissed my inner thighs.

"Ahh!" I moaned when I felt her flat tongue brushing against my clit

She started to lick my folds making me moan louder.

"Ahh! Fuck!" She slightly pushed her tongue to my entrance

"Hmm." She moaned, eating every part of my pussy

"Yes! Ah! Ah! Lisa!"

I gripped her hair pushing her more to my wet pussy.

"Ah! Lisa! That's.. oh!"

I groaned when her lips lost contact with my pussy.

"Lisa!"

"Look at me, Jen."

I did and my pussy got more wet watching her licking her long slender middle finger.

"Scream my name, Jen."

She slowly inserted her finger into my entrance. I felt pain while she's slowly inserting it.

"God! You're so fucking tight, Jen."

"Ahhh!" I screamed when she started curling her finger inside me

"Adjust to the pain first." she said

Then she started pumping her finger in and out. It still sting because this is my first time but after more pumping, the pain turned into pleasure.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Lisa! Fuck! Lisa!"

She hoisted my legs over her shoulders and her talented tongue started to flick my sensitive clit.

Lisa continued her magical work making me moan and moan, screaming her name.

She added one more finger that caused pain to me again.

"S..slower, Lisa!"

She did and when I adjusted to the pain again I commanded her to pump faster.

"Ah! Ah! Yes! Lisa! Ah!"

She kept on thrusting in and out, filling the whole damn beach with my moans, groans, and pants.

Lisa went faster then I slowly feeling a knot on my stomach and my walls tightened.

"Lisaaaa! I'm... I'm... cuming!"

"Look at me, Jen." When I did, she said "Cum for me."

She went faster curling her finger occasionally while sucking my clit.

"Lisaaaaa!"

My body trembled as I reached my orgasm.

Lisa stopped thrusting and slowly withdrawing her fingers from my pussy.

I watched as she licking my cum from her fingers. It surprised me when she leaned down and started to eat my pussy again.

"Ah! Jo! Ah! Fuck!"

I felt something building inside my pussy again.

"Ah! I'm... cuming again, Lisa!"

My body shook, Lisa didn't stop until she had the last drop of the cum.

"That.. that was sexy." She said laying down beside me

I pulled her nape, crashing my lips to hers, making me taste my own cum from her mouth.

"Let me return the favor." I whispered to her ear, licking her earlobe earning a throaty moan from her

"Make me cum, Jen. I am all yours." She said

I smirked and I sat on her crotch, grinding my wet pussy against it.

"Jen..."

"You like this? You like feeling my wet pussy against your crotch, huh?"

"Damn it! Grind that pussy to mine!" She growled

Lisa and I made love until the sun's up. Making up to four? Five rounds? She did make our first so much special.

~~

It was very awkward writing this one. Hoooo! I survived! Sorry if I wasn't able to update yesterday. My school started and I have tutoring work after school. I miss you and I love you all and your Jenlisa heart! ❤️🏳️‍🌈🖤