Extraordinary~ Connor (RK800)

Start from the beginning

"What on earth goes on inside his mind..?" You mumbled, resting you're chin on your open palm and pondering different reasons for your answer before you caught yourself staring and glanced back at your computer. It seemed as if the Android was on to you, he had almost caught you staring, Glancing over at you nervously typing at your computer as he held headphones near it's ear.

Jesus. I need questions answered.

**

After what felt like forever you heard Hank barge out of the captain's office, Mumbling under his breath and stopping over to his desk.

God, what a drama queen.

"Aw.. Did something not go your way?" You took you chance to speak to him, pouting at him playfully from your desk directly across from him.

"Fuck off, Hill. I'm not in them mood." He puffed, making you giggle and turn you swivel chair towards him and away from you computer.

"Come on, what did he do? He gave me the same lecture but, I'm sure you tried to fight back didn't you? I'm listening!" You cupped your ears in attempt to get him to talk, but he just flicked you off instead.

"Hey, I'm trying to be nice here! Don't be like that!"

"I do not need a 22 year old as a therapist." He retorted But then visibly started to curse under his breath and glance away. The Android was back.

"I get the impression that my presence causes you some inconvenience, Lieutenant." He started, and just like that your heart started to race again from excitement. Glancing back and forth between the two, Hank glared at you as a hint to back off.

"I'd like you to know that I am very sorry about that."

Hank didn't answer, which genuinely made you want to bang your head on your own desk and intrude.

How rude!

"In any case, I'd like you to know that I am very happy to be working with you."

Oh my god, he's so pure-

"I'm sure we'll make a great team."

You couldn't help yourself, you had to step in.

"Hank! Is that an Android I see?" You stood up quickly and made your way to his desk, already staring at the Android like it was an ancient artifact.

"What the- Hill! Get back to fucking work!" Hank shouted at you but you simply ignored him and continued talking.

"This must've been a fortune! You know I've been wanting one of these for the longest time!" You said, shyly fiddling with your hair and staring at the Android in awe.

"Hello. My name is Connor, I'm the Android sent by Cyberlife." He said with a polite smile, that alone wanted to make you squeal from excitement.

With a bright smile you held out your hand for him to shake. "Detective Hill. Pleasure to meet you Connor!"

When Connor's hand collided with yours, something changed in both of you.

You just wouldn't find out what it was because Hank was such a asswipe.

"Alright alright, thats enough. Stop drooling over it." Hank scoffed, waving you off.

"You have this cool looking Android at your finger tips and you expect me not too?!"

S O F T W A R E
I N S T A B I L I T Y ^

**