Without You~ Laurance Zavahl (2)

(Part 2)

Title: Without You
Series: Diaries by (Youtuber) Aphmau

Word count: 1,347
|~~~~|

"B-but you love Aphmau..."

I say, my eyes looking glassy from the tears forming. He stared at me in complete utter shock as I attempted to move out of the way.

"L-let me go, please.." I pleaded the tears stream down my flushed cheeks from crying so much. The pleads grew louder as I was now shoving him away and pounding on his chest. The shouting got worse by the minute.

"I HATE YOU!"

"WHY DID YOU MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY!"

"LET ME DIE!"

"I DON'T DESERVE A LIFE LIKE THIS!!"

The more I shouted, the more Hurt and mad Laurance's expressions were.

Soon enough I had managed to get away from his grasp and tried to make a run for it. Yet Suddenly, Laurance grabbed on one of your arms with a tightened grip, making me turn to him.  "I CAN'T LIVE A LIFE WITHOUT YOU!" He shouted glaring me. I winced as his grip on my arm tightened. Noticing this, his grip un-tightened and his eyes softened with regret.

Laurance was about to speak when an quick sound of wind picked up, as if something was thrown.

Just then it was as if time stopped, one moment I was looking towards the direction the sound came from, as I blinked once someone shouted my name and I was pushed into the cold ground.

I blinked again but multiple times regaining my sight which had seemed to fade slightly. I sat up which caused me to have a great case of nausea. I felt dizzy for a moment as I looked around for any sign of Laurance.

I gasped with wide eyes when I saw Laurance had  an arrow in his chest and he stood there frozen for a moment, as if recapping what had just happened Suddenly,  fell to the ground groaning in pain.

"LAURANCE!" I shouted.

"N-no.... Nononono.." I mumbled crawling over to his side. I gently placed laid his head on my knees as I continued to mumble.

He struggled looking over at me calling my name, "... I-I..." Tears cascaded down my rosy cheeks as I choked back a sob. "I-I.... I'm S-so sorry..." I whispered placing his hand in my cheek and I sobbed.

"H-HELP! S-Somebody... P-Please..! H-help us..!" I began shouting non-stop to my lungs content.

Soon enough, Pheonix Drop guards came and rushed Laurance to a medic, leaving me alone.

I began to sob even more hugging my knees, mumbling things under my breath. I felt a firm grip on my shoulder mKing me look up quickly. It was Aphmau, starring at me with a cold and disappointed look.

"This is all your fault.. You satisfied yet Johnson?" She spat making you tremble in shock. "Just accept that he never liked you, I mean, you almost got him killed and all." She stood up, walking away and left me alone.

"S-she's right.... I-it's all my fault... I-I'm s-so sorry..." I muttered to myself repeatedly as I continued to sob even more.