What are you Thankful for?~ Garroth Ro'meave

Title: What are you thankful for?
Series: My Street by (Youtuber) Aphmau

Sigh.. This was one of my favorites ❤️ ohh the nostalgia.

Enjoy!~
~

"Hey Garroth," Laurance said sitting next to his brother-like best friend. "You know I what's coming up right?"

" Time to pay the bill?"
"Did I miss someone's birthday?"
"Did sprinkles come back?!" Garroth rambled on.

"No, Garroth! It's thanksgiving." Laurance said rolling his eyes. "Oh..right." Garroth said with a cheeky grin rubbing the back of his neck. "Maya and Beckett have decided to throw a Thanksgiving party at there place, and invited us. In case you wanted to know." Laurance said nudging the Sandy Blonde haired male.

A small blush formed on His Cheeks at the sound of her surname..it's so beautiful.

"Come on dude, just admit you like her already!" Laurance said patting Garroth's back.
"There's N-Nothing going on between us L-Laurance!" Garroth stuttered which caused Laurance to laugh.

"Fine, whatever you say..Just think about this instead...What are you Thankful for?" Laurance said patting Garroth's shoulder and standing back up walking back to his Room.

Garroth sat there, his hand running through his hair in deep thought..

What am I thankful for...?

*~.*~.

"Beckett!! You ready?" Maya said running into your bedroom to see you dressed up and braiding your hair in two braids looking in the mirror (If you have short hair you can just leave it down or if you have any other style you wish) .

You look over with a smile forming in your lips.you giggle. "Yup! Just finishing up."

"Great! The guests are coming soon, Especially Garroth!~" Maya sang folding her arms.

You felt a blush appear on your cheeks when she said his name. "M-Maya! T-there's nothing going on b-between u-us!" You stuttered and Maya laughed

"Whatever you say!~" You sighed finishing your hair, falling backward on you bed. " I can't even talk to him without Stuttering like an idiot. Ugh..Why do I have to be so shy!" You huffed sitting up.

"It's your natural state, it's okay to be shy."

"Just... Don't worry about for now, Just have a fun time Kay? It's the only reason we decided to throw this party! To get out of you comfort zone!" Maya said pulling you by the hand and dragging you out of your room to finish the bits and pieces of the party before the guest arrived.

*~.*~.*
Your house was filled with all friends from my street.

You watched from the stairs Maya making a fool of herself, as her usual Tsundere self, Yelling at The boys And growling most if the time.

You giggled at your Strange Roomate. Suddenly someone spoke to you. "Hey! Beckett!" You looked over to see Laurance. "O-oh.. Hi.." You said quietly looking down at the mug you were holding in your hand.

Laurance laughed, "no need to be shy, it's just little old me!" He said sitting next to you.

"Uhm..o-okay.." You said looking up at him to see him with a Smile on his face. "So, About you and Garroth.."

"Don't tell me Maya told you.."

"She did! And..to be honest, I kinda figured.. You both so alike and all. You should talk to him!" He said and you frowned.
"I wish I could. B-but...I can't, I'll just stutter like a loony and weird him out." You said rubbing you thumb against the mug, looking back down at it.

"Hey," he said gaining your attention. " just be yourself! It can't be that hard, have confidence in yourself."

"I have the confidence of a chicken nugget."

He chuckled and patted you head. "Just, Be yourself, as I said. And who knows, you might land yourself a boyfriend by the end of the night." He then got up and smiled at you before walking off.

You stood there as if in shock, but mostly impressed.

~~

I mean.. I'm thankful for my family.. Friends... But I feel like there's something missing.

Garroth was in deep thought when a certain light brown haired Female called.

"Ro'Meave!" Maya yelled walking over to Garroth. Garroth looked over and smiled "Hey M," he said to the Female now sitting next to him. "So, thinking about Beckett?" Maya said straight out. Garroth blushed a deep red and looked over to the girl laughing and talking amongst herself with friends. "N-no..W-why would I..?" He said looking back over to Maya.

"Don't even try to hide it with me dude, I see the way you look at her."

Garroth stayed silent And Maya sighed putting a hand on her shoulder. "If I've learned anything from my Gullible sister of mine (Lyanna: 😑....) it's that it's Okay to like someone, and if they don't like you back..So what? It's not the end of the world. Just do it! What's the worst that can happen?" Maya patted his shoulder and stood back up.

"Just a little pep talk for you, Hopefully that helped you get out of that Shell of yours." She smiled and walked back over to the group.

Garroth looked back over to the girl of his dreams and Maya's Voice peered in his mind "what's the worst that can happen?" Garroth smiled to himself and stood up. Walking straight over her.

He finally knows what he's thankful for.. That's been wanting to come out for a while.

"H-Hey!" Garroth stuttered walking up to the shy girl.

"G-Garroth! H-hey!" She answered back.

"Y-you look..B-beautiful today.. I-I mean! I-I Like you- I Mean! Your Very pretty today..?" Garroth stuttered tint of blush showing on his cheeks.

"T-Thanks...S-So..What are you..Thankful for this T-Thanksgiving.?" She asked

Garroth looked at her his blush turning A dark Crimson Red. "Uhm... I-I'm Thankful for.."

Come on.. Say it.

"Y-you.. Beckett.. I.. L-Like you!.. A-A lot.." Garroth said and suddenly lost his balance almost falling over, when a certain eyes Met his. She caught him by the arm and looked straight at him while he just blushed.

She suddenly Kissed Garroth on the cheek. "I-I..l-like you A lot too." She Smiled blushing a dark red. Garroth Smiled in relief and pulled the shy girl into a tight embrace, She Hugged back.

~Extra~

The whole House Awed at the cute new couple doing cute things while Maya And Laurance High-fived Smirking from afar.

"Finally, Hardest couple to get together Right next to Aaron and Aph." Maya huffed wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"What are you thankful for Maya?" Laurance asked and Maya smiled.

"My followers."

Garroth Kissed the girls Lips and she kissed back which made the whole Group clap cheering And Aphmau/ Kawaii~Chan Squealed Taking pictures of there OTP.

Maya smiled and called out, "I know announce The Stutter King And Queen!" She laughed and so did the couple.

They were both happy that night..They got what they wished for.. What they were thankful for..

Each other.

~~

To be honest it was pretty Corny in some parts, but meh, I'm not the best writer. Yes, I added myself. I'm a little shit like that 😂

I'm almost done! Finally!

~*TrueDisneyFan01 Signing off~*