Misunderstood~Akira Kurusu

Title: Misunderstood
Game: Persona 5

|~~~|

This was requested by a user that didn't not want their name to be put on here which is kinda strange cuz like it's good clout?

But people are different so I won't judge~

I've been wanting to do this scenario for a while, so I'm glad someone requested this on the contrary. So exciting 🥰

Enjoy! (This is based on the First case with Kamoshida) Sorry it took so long to post~

**CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, ABUSE, STRONG LANGUAGE AND RAPE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

And before anyone asks, yes I prefer this name than his canon Game name~

|~~~|

For as long as he has been enrolled into this school, Akira Kurusu has found a speck of interest among you, he never really knew why but I guess you seemed to always be on his mind.

There was only one problem.

His friends seemed to disagree.

"Hey, do you guys know anything about Nakamura-" Akira spoke up but was caught off by Ryuji Choking on his saliva. Ann spoke up automatically,

"She's Excruciatingly stubborn and when you try to talk to her She thinks as if she HAS to give an opinion to just about anyone." Ann hissed, "She also pushes everyone away! It makes no sense!"

"She's the most intimidating girl in this school that everyone's too scared to make a single 'effing comment about her!" Ryuji complained, "Which is why everybody talks about her when she's not around!" (#LetRyujiSayFuck 😂)

"She may seem normal around school but trust me, she is NOT someone you want to mess with."

"DO NOT! Get involved with that troubled girl!" Ann finished, walking through Kamoshida's palace.

"Hm.." Akira sighed shaking his head. He had yet to know if they were talking from experience or was this just from rumors they've heard.

"We're not just making this stuff up Joker. We're just trying to warn you so you won't get caught up with her manipulative ways."

"We've tried before. Trust us." Ann mumbled.

"You guys are off of the topic at hand." Morgana glared "we're supposed to be on the lookout."

"Right.."

"So no more questions about Nakamura-San. Got it, joker?" Ryuji said Akira opened his mouth to speak, but closed it quickly, sighing with a nod.

|~Next day, Shujin Acedemy~|

I walked into Shujin looking around, only to hear chatter as I walked through the hallway. I glanced around my eyes landing on the bulletin board where people were crowded with gasping and shouting.

I pushed into the crowd earning some glares, but only shook it off. To reveal the board covered in red cards. "They're after Kamoshida!" Somone called out. "The Phantom Thieves of hearts...?" I mumbled as my eyes began to sparkle, 'finally... Someone's going to handle that asshole.." I thought.