Small window into my life {Life Update}

Hi.
I'm a strange,goofy,weird, Hispanic teenage girl with a big imagination and also doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut most of the time heh heh.
I'm was sucker when it came to making friends,I remember the before me would be one of the nicest friends..I then ended up hanging out with the wrong crowed..unfortunately the used me against there will.
I was put into a dark mood at that time not at all like depression but kind of..
Then,I moved away and got put into a new school
I wanted to start fresh and not let people take over me like that.
So I decided to be a little ruff when it came to having friends.
Then eventually I was introduced to Wattpad to the girl that soon be came one of my really good best friends
And I don't think I should mention her but its quite obvious.
Life every since that was amazing.
And I was introduced to all of you guys.
Then..it came a little down hill..
It kind of like a roller coasters if you think about it..
I'm having MAJOR family issues I don't want to talk about.
And right now some people are holding a grudge on me for things I never meant to do whatsoever not going to say any names..*coughs* sister *coughs*
And another one of my sisters aka; Lyanna has recently went to the hospital and more details I will not explain to you all because it personal..
It's been very difficult..
Anyway,that's a small window into my life..sorry this is not an update I will be updating shortly
I'm sure none of you actually care about my life and totally ignore this update.
Just know I'm going through a lot of family issues so bare with me please.
And if you won't and your extremely wanting an update well...
I'm sorry for you.
Welp! That's all I have for you today!
Buh bai!❤️❤️❤️😘❤️