Extraordinary~ Connor (RK800)

Title: Extraordinary
Game: Detroit: Become Human

WARNING: This is long as FUCK (about 6000 words)

Yoooo 😂😂 this game showed up in my recommendation so many times last year and I just now get obsessed with it? What's going onnnn guyssss 👀

Personally, I really really love Marcus because what the shit guys it's Jesse Williams? 🥵
But the fan favorite seems to be fully surrounded by Connor so this is who today's one shot is about 🤗

Sorry if Connor seems really OOC by the end, I just feel like if an Android suddenly becomes deviant and realizes certain things they start to think a bit emotionally and not mentally. You'll see what I mean later 😉

I hope I've watched enough Blue bloods, Chicago PD and Criminal minds to write about this motherfucker 🤡

(NOTE: Happy New Year guys! This was all already written in July of 2019!! I just now completed the editing lmao, I'm a huge procrastinator I know! Ending before the extra is unedited because I REALLY wanted to get this story out so enjoyyy 🤩)
**

It all happened so fast.

"Hank! Is that an Android I see?!"

He could've sworn they were going to both make it out alive.

"What—! You can analyze that? Oh my god this is insane!"

Even during the aftermath he still could not understand your selfless actions.

"You're an Extraordinary, Connor."

And maybe he never will.

**

You were sitting at your desk, bored out of your mind when he first came in. He was alone at first, and you couldn't help but watch in shock.

He seemed to be walking over to an empty desk, which later was found out to be Lieutenant Anderson's desk.

An android. You started at his Cyberlife uniform in between the cracks of a few books decorated on your desk. You're heart started racing with millions of questions swirling in your mind.

What the fuck?

An Android here for Hank? Wait, is it his? When did he start liking them?

What. The. Fuck.

An RK800.. Is that a new model? That must've been super expensive!

What the actual FUCK?!

"Excuse me, Do you know what time Lieutenant Anderson Usually arrives?"

oMg he speaks too.
Well no shit me, how else would he communicate?

"Depends on where he was the night before."

You quickly averted your gaze from the conversation the Android was having with one of your coworkers, pretending to be doing whatever on the computer so you didn't seem suspicious. You couldn't go up to him yet, he might become intimidated Or maybe even creeped out by you.

"If we're lucky. We'll see him before noon." You're coworker finished off by saying, turning back to his work.

"Thanks."

You took a quick peek away from your computer, the android sat down on a chair with amazing posture. Before he stood up once again and began looking through Lieutenant's things.