Stuck on you~Armin Arlert

Title: Stuck on You
Anime: Attack on Titan (Modern! AU)

--
EDITED!! I've changed the oneshot to Armin X reader. Sorry if he comes out a bit OOC and bad, I'm not really changing the story just the names. Thank you!
So,in this oneshot,Armin CAN sing. This is a Highschool AU. just don't go in the comments saying that Armin can't sing or play the guitar which I also forgot to mention.
Now let's get into the story!
Enjoy <3

Word count: 1211
|~~~~~|

Third person P.O.V

you and Armin have been best friends since kindergarten. It's always been you and Armin. You tell Armin everything especially...boyfriends.

Now Armin, has a huge crush on You. But you're only friends and if he tells you his feelings,he is scared you might not feel the same and they won't be friends again.

One day Armin builds up the courage and wants to ask you to Prom (A/N: You guys are seniors!)

Except.. You got a boyfriend that same day.. This broke his heart, but he carried on for your sake. Prom was now right around the corner and everything was fine Until one day.

On this particular day, Armin walks through the school hall, guitar case in hand (yes, he's a musician) to see you sitting on the floor in tears. Armin froze, then ran over to her.

"Adachi-San... A-Are you okay?" He stuttered.

"N-No...I-I can't do this..." you stuttered. Armin knelt down next to you. "W-what's wrong?"

"M-my b-boyfriend cheated on m-me... THAT ASS!" (A/N:Donkey!😂) You yelled hugging Armin. He Hesitantly hugged her back, ignoring his beating heart as you cried into his chest.

"I-It okay...you don't need him." He said.

"No wonder..I guess I j-just w-wasn't e-enough for him.." you mumbled. Armin looked at you, "No... You are the most beautiful and funny girl I've ever met. You didn't deserve a guy like him." He said hugging you back tightly and you smiled.

"T-thanks Armin..Your the best." You sniffed "well you should get going to class.." He reminded you smiling. You nodded and let go of him wiping your tears away.

"You're right..! See you around Armin!" You said running off putting her backpack over her shoulder.

Armin smile brightened his heart beating a mile a minute, 'N-now's my chance, I won't let it go to waste.. I-I'm going to ask her today..' He thought clutching onto his guitar case.

'And Now I know how..'

*Time skip brought to you by Author-chan's Shawn Mendes Posters on her room wall!*

Your P.O.V

I walked over to the lunch table where Armin and I usually sit at and to my surprise, he wasn't there.

'hm..strange.. He is always there before me..' I shrugged it off and sat down waiting for him. After all most an hour, she sighed and threw away her finished lunch,