Chapter 11

Hiiiiiii! Here is chapter 11! We are almost at 100 pages! \^-^/ Thank you all the votes and supports! This was a long chapter (almost eleven pages) But I couldn't just cut it. So Enjoy!

Fun Fact about me! Skip if you don't care about me or read on if you do! :P

I have taken an abnormal amount of science classes in college–especially marine biology–and I can finally put it to use. WEEE! I changed my major so many times. *cries* and I actually just graduated with a graphic design degree this spring. SO YAY FOR THAT! Now I'm majored in business. *Sigh* I know, I'm glutton for college. ANWAY, I'm just happy I get to nerd out in this chapter.

*WARNING* ~ This chapter includes girl talk and by girl talk–I mean mer sex and period talk. So toughen up, readers (sorry to the male readers). Don't say I didn't warn ya!

Reminder: I update every monday night!

________________________________

Meredith

"HI!" Bodhi held out her hand to my parents. "My name is Bodhi and I am a foreign exchange student." Bodhi gave a full-watt smile. My mom smiled back at her with equal energy. My dad raised a blonde brow at Bodhi's zest.

I plastered a smile and gestured to her. "This is the foreign exchange student, Bodhi." I wiped my clammy hands on my jeans. "I had signed up for this new summer program at school and she just arrived today."

My dad shook Bodhi's outstretched hand. "I wasn't aware you signed up for the program, Meredith." My dad frowned at me then turned to politely smile at Bodhi. "Welcome, Bodhi."

"Bodhi! What a beautiful name!" My mom threw out her arms out and hugged Bodhi who squealed in delight. Bodhi returned the hug as well. "And welcome home!"

My dad asked. "Why didn't you tell your mom and I?"

"Really? I had mentioned it a few weeks ago." I feigned surprise.

My mom pulled away from Bodhi and chided my dad. "We must've been too exhausted to remember." She reached up and brushed a curl aside. "I had all those papers to grade and you were busy as well."

My dad nodded, tugging his golden laced with silver hair behind his ear. "I had all those graduate photoshoots to do." He sighed. "Alright." He patted my shoulder. "Sorry. We must've forgotten." He smiled at Bodhi. "Well Bodhi, welcome to the Pierce household." He gestured around. "Please make yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask if you need something." He winked at her. "Red here will take care of you."

"So where are you from, Bodhi?" My mom asked.

Bodhi perked. "I'm from Italy."

My mom paused, putt off by her seemingly oriental ethnicity. "Really? You're italian?"

I crossed my arms with a smirk at Bodhi, curious to see where this was going.

Bodhi nodded eagerly. "Yeah, so I might mess my english up here and there."

"Da dove vieni da italia?" My dad asked Bodhi in italian, wondering which part of italy she was from.

Answer that, Bodhi. My father who is half italian and fluent in the language. I know somewhat of italian as well.

Bodhi raised her chin with a glint in her eyes. "Vengo dal sud italia."

My chin dropped. She said that correctly. That she lived in the south of italy and she said it flawlessly.

Bodhi paused and began to sniff. "What is that wonderful smell?"

"Oh, I'm cooking some chicken." My dad face lit at the mentioned of his food. He was italian alright, proud of his skill as a cook. "I'm sure you're starving from all the traveling." My dad waved Bodhi over to the kitchen as he walked past the open living room. "I'll get you a plate."